rub3945

I have the same problem with hhh that i had with all your mods man ( invalid pac file selected in x packer problem) and xbdecompress says error file was not compressed in  native form , so i still can't use it

That McMahon mod rules!! Thanks.

EDIT:

I think you uploaded original McMahon.

Ok guys, I have updated all of my mods uncompressed!

Nice work, I'll post triple H in game screenshots (if needed) later on tonight assuming no one does up until then.

Wow, thank-you! I would really appreciate it!
Hate to tell you that i cant be doing this cause of some personal issues. Tho i downloaded the pac file, I've yet to update the arc and try it in game, which ill be doing tomorrow :(

You're doing a great job tho, very admirable.

Edited by Bray

Nice work, I'll post triple H in game screenshots (if needed) later on tonight assuming no one does up until then.

Wow, thank-you! I would really appreciate it!
Hate to tell you that i cant be doing this cause of some personal issues. Tho i downloaded the pac file, I've yet to update the arc and try it in game, which ill be doing tomorrow :(

You're doing a great job tho, very admirable.

Ok, that's fine. Thanks anyway...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dude, I want your Goldust in my WWE 2k14, do I have to replace an in-game wrestler to use him?

Sorry, I'm not the right person to ask. I don't have a modded console so I don't know.

Dude, I want your Goldust in my WWE 2k14, do I have to replace an in-game wrestler to use him?

Aye, you do. I recall another method in which you can add wrestlers without replacing them... you should use the searchbar IMO.