Auday's Superstar Edits (Reigns & Ambrose Uploaded)

Auday

Welcome!

Roman Reigns

LozuIJs.jpg

Uploaded as 2 different slots.

Tags: Auday, NXT, WWE & Reigns

Dean Ambrose

oTZDUXA.jpg

Tags: Auday, Ambrose & WWE

Seth Rollins

gL9DgOR.jpg

Credits: CGuzman10 & Kassidy for logos

Tags: Auday, Seth, Rollins & Authority

El Generico

4Hiyb1E.jpg

Tags: Auday, Indy, NXT & El Generico

Edited by Auday Elyafe™
  • Like 2

Pretty Good.

Wow! I will surely download it.I am in India.I pre-ordered it.When can i expect it?

Probably by 22nd, considering the online shopping sites here never deliver the pre-ordered games on release day. Where did you order from.?

Pretty Good.

Wow! I will surely download it.I am in India.I pre-ordered it.When can i expect it?

Probably by 22nd, considering the online shopping sites here never deliver the pre-ordered games on release day. Where did you order from.?

http://www.flipkart.com/wwe-2k15/p/itmdxh83x5r4nzwh?pid=AVMDXH83FKEZBRC6&otracker=from-search&srno=t_3&query=wwe+2k15&ref=70097c76-c3f8-4699-8b73-1585373f93d6

Pretty Good.

http://www.flipkart.com/wwe-2k15/p/itmdxh83x5r4nzwh?pid=AVMDXH83FKEZBRC6&otracker=from-search&srno=t_3&query=wwe+2k15&ref=70097c76-c3f8-4699-8b73-1585373f93d6

Even I pre-ordered from there, my Far Cry 4 pre-order is supposed to come tomorrow, so it seems like they usually deliver the games on the day after release. Got 2K14 on release day though, so you never know...

There are some things that could be improved, even with THIS CAW mode. I'll prolly come back with suggestions later.

The CAW mode itself isn't THAT much worse. It's just MUCH different and much harder to work with (atleast for the face)...and a little bit worse.

Good start though! :)

There are some things that could be improved, even with THIS CAW mode. I'll prolly come back with suggestions later.

The CAW mode itself isn't THAT much worse. It's just MUCH different and much harder to work with (atleast for the face)...and a little bit worse.

Good start though! :)

Trust me, there is nothing I can improve, you can't even morph the side profile.

2k fucked the mode badly.

Awesome work for what you can do in this year's suite it's impressive at best. 

On an unrelated note, will you be giving a tutorial on how to avoid the blend blur when importing logos?

Cut the texture into a front part and a back part, not like what Fufu did.

It won't fully go but it will look better.