Ok,Now im trying as DLC,But i have another problem.(adding superstar)

pelusa

Hi again guys!

im antonio and im from spain.

Well,i try  inject wwe 2k15 superstars on wwe 2k14,But i cant,So now im trying The DLC method.But again i have another problem and its here

In this part of tutorial

Part Two – Editing the Catalog.dlc

1.      Drag and drop your DLC archive into LeFluffie
2.      Go into the Contents tab
3.      Go into the info folder
4.      In the bottom part of the window, you will notice a catalog.dlc file, extract this similar to how you extracted the SaveData file
5.      Open the file in X-PacKer using the WWE2K14 à Open Catalog.DLC file function
6.      The following window appears:

16e2.png

I cant understand this part,what i have to do??My dlc pack is 4 so only have two slots one diva (not remember the name) and superstar pack .I want to add a superstar (jeff hardy) the id is 108.

So I should do

-overwrite one slot with my jeff hardy name and id

-create a new  empty slot,but i dont know how.

Another doubt....... iN THE "DLC content ID start from" what number should I put ?Is number 9 in my case,I leave it?

Must be an error here ,because when i must rebuild the dlc file with lefluffie I get error and later finished,and when I reopen the file to edit string.pac  I have no folder in content.

Well guys , I hope you can help me , I always read with attention what they say.
and sorry for being a newbie , but I always try to give my best to improve and stop bothering you, haha!

Bye and thak you!

Edited by pelusa

Did you read Tekkens guide on adding dlc? It's a good starting point. Pretty sure it's easier to just use his dlc file from CDLC 1 and copy over the pacs of the characters you don't want/need.

Edited by LordBarker

Did you read Tekkens guide on adding dlc? It's a good starting point. Pretty sure it's easier to just use his dlc file from CDLC 1 and copy over the pacs of the characters you don't want/need.

Yeah man. I read the guide!

Please you can help me?I just have DLC 2,3,4,5.

I cant understand about you say.About thist "Pretty sure it's easier to just use his dlc file from CDLC 1 and copy over the pacs of the characters you don't want/need."

Look....everything is fine until I get to this part and gives me error when I put rebuild the dlc , after injecting the catalog.dlc

33c7y2r.jpg

and then when I open the dlc again to edit the string file,nothing appears on the part of content

23kdaba.jpg

A little help?please

If you cant add single wrestlers from 2k15 forget about dlc its way more complicated than adding single pacs

Ok thanK you for the help buddy!!You are incredible

With the time you took to write that, you Might have written something to help me,right?

I am helping you by telling you to start by injecting at least one 2k15 wrestler to your game and then you can try other things like dlcs , cdlcs ect...

You all over the place trying a bunch of different thing but nothing work 

Do you have a RGH/Jtag ?

Do you have all 2k14 Official DLCS Installed in your xbox ?

Edited by bugsyboy

I am helping you by telling you to start by injecting at least one 2k15 wrestler to your game and then you can try other things like dlcs , cdlcs ect...

You all over the place trying a bunch of different thing but nothing work 

Do you have a RGH/Jtag ?

Do you have all 2k14 Official DLCS Installed in your xbox ?

sorry if I was aggressive man,but really I'm doing the best I can.And besides the inconveniences to read English , write in English , and my poor internet connection of 256 kbps makes everything very difficult.

well back to the topic

Yes i have rgh and wwe 2k14 in rip.

And i have the dlc 2,3,4,5 I lack only the 1.that's a problem ?

I think you are starting your house at the roof

First of all do you know how to replace a existing wrestler?

Install the official DLC1 ans start reading Tekkens tutorial on how to add wrestler but.........

if you still wanna use the official dlc4 to add wrestlers , first of all you must open the dlc file with hexeditor and unblock it then edit his catalog.dlc file and add 30 blank slots.

Or more easy use the search button and find my thread where i published the official dlc4 unblocked and the catalog file with 32 slots

vo95ea.png

Install the official DLC1 ans start reading Tekkens tutorial on how to add wrestler but.........

if you still wanna use the official dlc4 to add wrestlers , first of all you must open the dlc file with hexeditor and unblock it then edit his catalog.dlc file and add 30 blank slots.

Or more easy use the search button and find my thread where i published the official dlc4 unblocked and the catalog file with 32 slots

vo95ea.png

Okl,Thank you moti!

after of download your DLC 4 file what I would Have to do Exactly ? FOLLOW THIS GUIDE again? .. http://sf4mods.blogspot.com.ar/2013/11/adding-wrestlers-as-dlc-in-wwe-2k14-x.html  

or using your file will no longer be necessary?

- Change your Le Fluffie version to: 69.0.0.25.

- Never rebuild a DLC. Only replace file and sign for Dev Live.

- Mod using the modified catalog.dlc (DLC1 and 2) what are able to add 32 wrestlers by each one.

• 6 years later...
On 11/14/2014 at 12:01 AM, motishow said:

vo95ea.png

Thats the very important part that Miztah and Tekken forgott to say! I get blocked too with Summer Rae and Superstar theme slots, and for this time the dlc from comunitty with 30 slots are missing!