***GOOD BYE*** LordBarker's LEGENDS Sound.pck V2 + LEGENDS Selection Thumbs!

LordBarker

Hi all,

Just wanted to say cheers and goodbye.

Circumstances over the last couple of weeks mean that I can no longer dedicate any time to modding - at least until next year, if at all.

However, I was happy to finish the Legends sound.pck by December. This offer wasn't received well unfortunately, so I'll wish everyone well and say ta ta for now.

I'll still aim to up a completed sound.pck by the end of the year and people can take it or leave it as they see fit.

Thanks for everyone's help in modding and it's a shame I won't get to see a finished Legends game. I'm sure it will be amazing.

I appreciate all the time and effort people have put in to this community and offering me help when needed. 

Have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Years, cheers again. 

LBK.

THUMBS Selection Screen Shot link as can't seem to post pics: http://imgur.com/XxHGfCG

Hi all,

First off massive thanks to UndertakerWLF and El Buvnor for the audio modding guide. Thanks to Rooster for starting the Audio spreadsheet (which I have almost completed and is attached at the end of the post). And thanks to IAMCrazyPT. Also thanks to Bugsy since his Legends' mods have inspired this.

V2. replaces 30 current-gen superstar call names, weights and hometowns for Legends announced by Howard Finkel, as well as add in 11 tag calls.

I have made some of these calls myself and have done my absolute best to make this authentic. What that means is, if Howard Finkel often called 'Ax 'Smash', rather than 'Ax AND Smash' - then you will hear it here! I

I have offered different audio samples for tag and individual calls - this means that if you take my suggestions in the tag section below you should here authentic calls that Finkel used to Announce. For example, Finkel almost always announced 'The Big Bossman and Akeem,' NOT 'Akeem and the Big Bossman'. 

To use:

1.) Download LegendsV2.pck and rename to: Game_Sound_M.pck.

2.) Simply copy into your 'sound' folder. Nothing needs to be updated, but backup your original game_could_m.pck! You will obviously have to update your pacs and save accordingly as this is sound ONLY. 

What's included:

This is a list of calls and who they replace. They are all Finkel. Big thanks to Rooster for the Legends of WM audio files. Some are taken from that, others are samples I've cleaned up from old PPV and house shows, others I have made. One or two Legends remain blank - like CDLC - that means I'm working on their calls.

I have replaced stars based on their winning animations - for example Sandow does a cartwheel so he is Bigelow, etc. etc.

1.)Greg ‘The Hammer’ Valentine * (Cesaro) – Weight & Hometown

2.)Honky Tonk Man* ( Zac Ryder) – Weight & Hometown

3.)Brutus ‘The Barber Beefcake * (CM Punk) – Weight & Hometown

4.)The Warlord *(Darren Young) – Hometown - Name (Video)

5.)The Barbarian * (Daniel Bryan) – Hometown – Name (video)

6.)‘The Anvil’ Jim Neidhart  *(Justin Gabriel) – Hometown

7.)Ax (Dean Ambrose) - Hometown – Name (video)

8.)Smash (Seth Rollins) - Hometown – Name (video)

9.)The Junk Yard Dog* (Khali) – Weight & Hometown

10.)Tito Santana* (The Miz) – Hometown and Name (Self-Made)

11.)Rick Martell* (Kofi Kingston) – Hometown and Name (Self-Made)

12.)Koko B. Ware & (Wade Barrett) -  Weight & Hometown

13.)The One Man Gang (Titus O’Neil) - Blank

14.)Sid –( Mark Henry)  -Hometown, Blank name

15.)‘The Model’ Rick Martel* (Alberto Del Rio) - Hometown and Name (Self-Made)

16.)The Big Boss Man* (Jack Swagger) - Weight & Hometown

17.)Akeem* (Brodus Clay) – Hometown and Name (Self-Made)

18.) ‘The Human Wrecking Machine’ Zeus (Ryback) – Hometown – Name (video)

19.)Animal* (R-Truth) - Weight & Hometown

20.)Hawk* (Brock Lesnar) - Weight & Hometown

21.)Earthquake* (Roman Reins) – Need Hometown: Vancouver, BC

22.)Texas Tornado (Heath Slater) – Hometown and Name (Self-made)

23.)Owen Hart (Dolph Ziggler) – Hometown and Name (Self-made)

24.)Papa Shango (Tensai) – Weight, Blank name

25.)Davey Boy Smith (Christian) – Hometown, Blank name

26.)The Dynamite Kid – (Chris Jericho) – Hometown and Name (Self-made)

27.)The British Bulldog – (Cody Rhodes) – Hometown, Weight and Name

28.)1 2 3 Kid (Jinder Mahal) – Blank call

29.) Sting (Drew Mcintrye)- Blank Call

30.) Bam Bam Bigelow (Damien Sandow) - full name, weight and hometown

TO DO

30.) Scott Steiner (WCW)

31.) Rick Steiner (WCW

32.) Don Muraco

33.) Arn Anderson?

34.) Macho ‘King’ Randy Savage? (2K15)

35.) Jimmy Hart (2K15)

36.) Queen Sherri (2K15)

Tag Teams

1.)    Twin Towers – The Bullies Put Bossman First, Akeem Second for Classic Fink Call

2.)Demolition – Put Ax First, Smash Second for Classic Fink Call

3.)    Powers of Pain – The Blood Bros. Put Warlord First, Barbarian Second for Classic Fink Call

4.)    British Bulldogs – The Bikers

5.)    Mega Bucks – The Tough Guys

6.)    The Road Warriors  - The Good Guys (quieter) /The Hit Squad (louder)

7.)    Rhythm and Blues -  The Rough Riders (quieter) /Boom Squad (louder)

8.)    The Hart Foundation – The Cleaners

9.)    The Dream Team – Costra Nosa (occasionally doesn’t work correctly)

10.) Ultimate Maniacs – The Mega Stars

11.) The Insiders  - Strike Force (Poor Quality) – Put Tito First, Martell Second for classic Fink Call

12.) The Monsters– Natural Disasters (Poor Quality)

Needs calls for:

Davey Boy Smith

Earhquake Hometown - Vancouver, DC

One Man Gang

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/udyvwdsriyauwo8/Legends%20V2.pck?dl=0

Mediafire Link (Cheers Rooster): http://www.mediafire.com/download/nxau1b51k9zuheu/Legends+V2.pck

Some issues in V2

This .pck ONLY replaces Finkel calls. I have '0' a lot of Juston Roberts calls - basically most I had access to.This means all arenas announed by Roberts will either give blank calls like CDLC or say the names e.g I didn't have Kofi Kingston's Roberts call so Martel will be annouced as 'Kofi Kingston' still on Justin Roberts arenas. To be sure I'd stick to replacing Finkel arenas with Custom Arenas as much as you can if you want proper Legends calls.

If someone would like to download from my Dropbox, upload to mediafire or something else and be kind enough to give me the link that'd be great. As my internet has issues uploading to other sites. 

LEGENDS Selection Thumbs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rs4mnp0py0lpwq8/SSFD.pac?dl=0

**PLEASE NOTE: This does NOT include Bugsy's blue Legends selection screen backdrop pictured**

To go with the Sound.pck I have updated the selection thumbnails with the appropriate characters. 

To use:

1.) Download SSFD.pac

2.) Open up your MenuHd.pac using CTRL+R

3.) Inject SSFD.pac into MenuHD.pac

4.) Updates Arc Non-Wrestler (when updating the screen might go a bit crazy, this is normal as it's updating so many entries)

5.) Transfer MenuHD back to 360 folder

Updated Audio Spreadsheet (Yellow = Done, Blue = Blanked Out): https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7pdz8gkf5sn746/Updated%20Audio%20Spreadsheet.xlsx?dl=0

Edited by LordBarker
  • Like 1

No worries gents - I've just switched in a load of Legends selection thumbnails and looks great! Can't wait until I can replace them all! 

If anyone has any issues please let me know as my internet runs on bloody steam power where I live in the South East U.K, so not sure if it uploaded correctly.

Edited by LordBarker

• 4 weeks later...

No worries. Any issues let me know as I think Dropbox can be a pain. But having issues uploading elsewhere due to my internet. If someone else wants to re-up elsewhere and send me the link, please do.

There's still more to do on the Sound.pck, but have been using this one for the last 2-3 days and sounds good.

No worries bud. Trying to find the crow signs now as want to replace them with my own made ones and KG's shitty tool doesn't always work - plus I want to replace some of the current ones rather than add new ones.

I'll up my winning00.pac too

• 3 weeks later...

Hey lord baker any way you can make a current entrance music update pack ? With new themes replacing the default generic entrance music.etc seth rollins Eric rowan roman regins dean Ambrose themes and etc..please :)