Tekken57's mods - Sid released

tekken57

SID VICIOUS

After multiple transplants, finally managed to get Sid with ring attire. I know he never wore two elbow pads but this is a limitation of the model into which I injected the head. Still have to do his entrance gear and finish up the normals and alpha.

I retexured the face and adjusted the body morph to make him bigger than the in game model. I'm going for the era where he was really jacked.

Before you guys ask, this model does work in game. All the hacks were done with the inject smaller functions in X-Rey.

There were issues with the entrance jacket which I don't have time to sort out now. You guys can do an entrance attire if you like.

Download here

sid_vicious.jpg

BUBBA RAY DUDLEY

Final Bubba. I know the beard isn't accurate for some of the attires, but I don't have the time to do a goatee version. Thanks for the suggestions, I made the detailing on the forehead lighter and the shorts longer. The pics don't reflect this.

Spent most of the day fixing issues and testing all the attires, doing 6 attires with entrance gear is very time consuming. Hope you guys enjoy using the mod and hopefully create more attires. I assigned him to slot 116.

I need a good moveset, wrestler attrtibutes and render for this, anyone want to volunteer?

Thanks to Titan83 for the camo textures for the attires.

Download here: https://mega.co.nz/#!dhFEjBZR!9Hk0AdhvmgzlNkvl6vGLmhrsnrz7XwZE5xZWeLdRzbY

or here

2eowc2v.jpg

JEFF JARRETT

Couldn't resist doing an entrance attire as well. The sunglasses don't work in game, could be an issue with the bones conflicting with the shirt or a vert limit issue. Anways, had to remove the glasses.

Download here: https://mega.co.nz/#!slcB3Aoa!fZ6zIUng_6ChFOwQgbI11IC4PvvsqZJCSUA6JgEE87c

entrance_preview.jpg

JEFF HARDY 2011 HACK

Thank you kindly to Titan83 for working on the skin tone, much appreciated.

Download here: https://mega.co.nz/#!Z481wQZJ!p-_CVUWZJ8cKhddJd08i6bPh4a3WsYiuNzmAl_sTX6E

jeff_hardy.jpg

DDP

Released as part of bugsyBoy's 10 attire pack:

2eq5ait.jpg

ddp.jpg

TNA Sting

Fixed the hairline, completed normals and finalised entrance attire. I also lowered the tights and made him a bit fatter. 

The entrance jacket is the best I can get it, took a lot of hacks to get it working. This is complete now and will be released exclusively with community dlc 1.

2v2w4.jpg

nWo Hogan

Had to fix that monstrosity that was Hogan. Edited the face texture using Nsienisky's textures from last year. Also used his hair from his entrance model as a test for the UV import function the new version of X-Rey.

Not sure if anyone has tried this but I can confirm that you can mix the 2k14 and 2k15 model types in one pach i.e I tried Hogans 2k15 model and 2k14 hair and the game loaded it fine.

This was released in the community dlc 1 for 2k15

jrqlbr.jpg

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 4

Hey there Tekken, How did you remove the tanktop from Sting's model?

By the Looking of the gloves, it seems to be the Surfer Sting Model...

Oh. Yeah. I forgot about surfer sting. I always play as crow sting.

I still have no idea how 2K managed to not make the tights right with all the references they have. Good job Red!

My money is ready to pre-order all the stuff! Let me (And well, everyone :p) know when we can start sending away!

9fvo-32.jpg

Wrong attire, he needs pics of the movie reel attire. 

@jcsix, X-Rey is in beta testing at the moment. Will be releasing very soon.

Still have a lot of work to do on X-Packer, so it will still be about another week or so before I can have something to test. So far the dlc stuff seems to be going well without any major issues. So an announcement regarding pre-orders will be coming soon.

Thanks man. Just got word from the guys beta testing that X-Rey is bug free. Sending out the email now with the link to the new version.

This X-Rey update is free but as always, you are free to donate.