Legrandcissar Mods

legrandcissar

you mean carlos killar right ? he made the firs one attire but the two i found in web and i dont know  who are the creators but I had to edit because it did not look good in the new model of this rob van dam in wwe2k15

Ok you might want to mention that you didnt make the textures in the first post and give credit to those that you know made them otherwise this will get ugly.

Exactly. We know you are new around here so we will go easy on you this one time but, you really need to add credits.

I want to put the credits but I can not I click edit the post and think nothing comes try to delete the mod to avoid problems but I can not sorry guys

I have edited your post fine. Tell me who to credit that i edit it.

Ok i'm new to this forum and completely new to moddingvso I have a few questions. If someone could gladly help me it would be appreciated. my first question is how do I even go about getting a modded character what I download it off of Psn like a usual created character or is it more complex than that? My second question is if it is more complex than that what are the tool that I need in order to get and dl modded characters. Btw I'm using a ps3.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...