rub3945's Mods: 10 Zack Ryder Attires Added!

rub3945

Thank you!

Rub Please check your PM :D

Guyz we are also doing rusev's fcw attire so  :wwenetwork 2K15's Rusev becomes playable with lots of attires :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol

Hey rub i ll do my own unwrap uvw

Dude, we aren't making the FCW attire because of all of the problems with the singlet, kneepads and boots.

• 2 weeks later...

That Rusev looks dope, especially his NXT attire. Btw Xpacker gives me the invalid pac file error when I try to inject Triple H's attires. Tried to decompress the files yet I still get the same error.

That Rusev looks dope, especially his NXT attire. Btw Xpacker gives me the invalid pac file error when I try to inject Triple H's attires. Tried to decompress the files yet I still get the same error.

Thanks man! There must be something wrong with your X-Packer or something because I haven't done anything unusual to them. I zlib compressed the texture archives but nothing else. Do you remember that they are pach files? Not pac...

Thanks man! There must be something wrong with your X-Packer or something because I haven't done anything unusual to them. I zlib compressed the texture archives but nothing else. Do you remember that they are pach files? Not pac...
Yea that was it, the stress of these past few days has taken a bite on my brain I guess :p Triple H looks a job well done, I really hated the stubble on his head. You nailed the attires.

Yea that was it, the stress of these past few days has taken a bite on my brain I guess :p Triple H looks a job well done, I really hated the stubble on his head. You nailed the attires.
Thanks man!
  • Like 1

Thanks for HHH , any news for Hall and Nash ?

Well, regarding Hall, he seems to be good to release but I didn't get any screenshots of his attires with the ponytail so I don't know if that works. Nash hasn't been tested yet so I don't know about him. I can send them to you if you want to test them. I'm not asking for screenshots or anything but I need to know if they work so I can release them. Just let me know if you're interested...

who took the shots?

Dude, I don't mean to be nasty but think before you comment. If you go to the previous page the answer to your question is there. The answer is also in the first post. Just read before you comment is all I'm saying...

• 2 weeks later...

That RR attire, want naow! So far his best attire he ever wore, and you nailed it. Couldn't get his colors right in Superstar threads for some reason so this mod will be great :p

That RR attire, want naow! So far his best attire he ever wore, and you nailed it. Couldn't get his colors right in Superstar threads for some reason so this mod will be great :p

Thanks so much!

All the in-game shots are looking good. #HallGood

As you are probably aware Rusev wore this on NXT:

rusev_original_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=42

Have you tried using a CAW mode skirt to make it?

Yeah but caw part stuff is really complicated.

All the in-game shots are looking good. #HallGood

As you are probably aware Rusev wore this on NXT:

rusev_original_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=42

Have you tried using a CAW mode skirt to make it?

Thanks man! I am willing to try it. If you have an idea on a particular caw part and which pac in the edit folder it's in I will give it a go.