New Current Gen Footage from SmackDown (10/31/14) *Spoilers*

Sunny

NwniGEl.pngbug-smackdown_44.pngcodazo+de+Dolph+ZIGGLER+to+Kane.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsIYnsljyWs

Embedded above courtesy of GEOLINK showcases preview footage of Dolph Ziggler and Kane on the upcoming eight generation consoles which was shown during WWE SmackDown's Halloween Special.

Source: WWE Edited by Sunny

can't believe how great they both look, also i think the animation for kanes chokeslam is new

yeah the end of it/sell looks new. I actually hope those 2ย  shitty ones are gone (the ones that's been in since like svr11-wwe13)

I love how they try to make you think that that is the PS3 and Xbox 360 footage.

? Whats wrong, it is the Ps3/xbox360 version. I can also make a screenshot with my ps3 when you want.

The Belt looks better on Ps3 also the belt is better fit around the body.It seams that both version are different. Maybe when the Ps4 version is comming out we can say whats the better Version of the game. But with all the Mods i would say the Ps3 version wins.

Ps4

hmffru5q.png

Ps3

imxervpy.png

kq4yauun.jpg

Edited by Andy

ย 

I love how they try to make you think that that is the PS3 and Xbox 360 footage.

? Whats wrong, it is the Ps3/xbox360 version. I can also make a screenshot with my ps3 when you want.

The Belt looks better on Ps3 also the belt is better fit around the body.It seams that both version are different. Maybe when the Ps4 version is comming out we can say whats the better Version of the game. But with all the Mods i would say the Ps3 version wins.

Ps4

hmffru5q.png

Ps3

imxervpy.png

kq4yauun.jpg

ย 

Really hope you're not implying that the last gen version looks better than current gen. Not even mods can make last gen look better than current gen.