who has a ps4 add my psn account

Mizalike

i know this is in the wrong section plz forgive me can u add my ps4 account name pls its LouisGrimwood and inbox me ur psn name plz thanks cuz ive had my ps4 for 2months and i have no friends on it yet Cheers :)

i know this is in the wrong section plz forgive me can u add my ps4 account name pls its LouisGrimwood and inbox me ur psn name plz thanks cuz ive had my ps4 for 2months and i have no friends on it yet Cheers :)

Shovon_Ahmed.

i need u guys as friends cuz i see u as all of my real life mates u share alot in common with me so wen i get wwe2k15 on ps4 we can play an online match :) plus u make me feel welcome on here although my topics are lame lol  

I added everyone that sent a request. i probably won't play online for a good while though (not till i get the geist of the controls to the point i don't have to pause the game to figure what i'm doing. lol) I haven't played 2k14 since August and since i sold my 360 i basically haven't touched a wwe game since then (unless you count no mercy on n64 lol