2K14 vs 2K15 (Last Gen) Graphics Comparison

Titavius

I find it quite funny how people are saying that 2K15's Graphics on last gen have had this enormous downgrade. Funny, because they haven't actually changed at all. I think the sudden dislike for the Graphics in 2K15 is because of the massive hate train that's steaming around at the minute.  Yeah, the game itself is a downgrade, but the graphics haven't changed. 

When 2K14 was first released, the graphics themselves were praised, and were seen as an improvement over '12 and '13. This year, those same people are seeing things that aren't there.

Bray Wyatt imported into 2K14 using an RGH (Xbox 360)

23svima.jpg

WWE 2K15 (Xbox 360)

2s01yt1.jpg

When 2K14 was first released, the graphics themselves were praised, and were seen as an improvement over '12 and '13.

The fuck? As far as I can remember the graphics were hated on for being literally the same as in WWE 13.

And I've yet to see anyone bash 2k15 solely for its graphics.

When 2K14 was first released, the graphics themselves were praised, and were seen as an improvement over '12 and '13.

The fuck? As far as I can remember the graphics were hated on for being literally the same as in WWE 13.

And I've yet to see anyone bash 2k15 solely for its graphics.

me neither.. quote me if I said that's what people were doing? 

People have been bashing the game for it graphics tho. I even read sum where that they look like the nintendo wii. I personally think their alright. 2K just made the last gen game weak as hell so it could be over looked to increase sales for next gens. Thats all lol i mean im only getting ps4 version honestly for my career mode and slower gameplay i think without them features it would of been a let down just like its counter part. Good graphics just make a game look good doesn't make it good. Just my opinion tho

Edited by King87