WWE 2k15 vs WWE 2k14

BrotchMrToast

WWE 2k15 vs WWE 2k14  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• WWE 2k15
    • WWE 2k14

If its 360/Ps3 I prefer WWE 2K14 because its pretty much the same game with more features.

Well, those are the only versions out so far, lol.

:D this made me chuckle

You know, you fuckheads could atleast give reasons for your vote.

i could easly say 2k14 but 2k15 has more moves so there's that lol

If its 360/Ps3 I prefer WWE 2K14 because its pretty much the same game with more features.

what? no quirky (PC will be better) cliche's? LOL

I voted 2K15 for the same reason jeff did and because it has way more potential on the current gen, so I am being patient with it.

yeah i just think people are letting the missing features cloud their better judgement lol Plus SVR2010 wasn't listed LOL #Sarcasm

Come now, its not that it will be better, i'm just setting my expectations high for it (i'm going to be that fool who bought the same game 3 times)

Come now, its not that it will be better, i'm just setting my expectations high for it (i'm going to be that fool who bought the same game 3 times)

you're not a fool you're devoted.. i bought wwe13 twice (first on ps3 then on 360 after the freezes on ps3 annoyed the hell out of me) and 2k14 twice 1st as a 360 disc then as a 360 digital download to see if the glitches were less or more lol

you're not a fool you're devoted.. i bought wwe13 twice (first on ps3 then on 360 after the freezes on ps3 annoyed the hell out of me) and 2k14 twice 1st as a 360 disc then as a 360 digital download to see if the glitches were less or more lol

XD, and yes, I will be working to do a PC mod to get models like Shelton, Jeff, etc. from older games into the PC version. The same with arena's and possibly SVR 2007's audio for some... I have a buddy of mine that will be working with me...

^

that's pretty cool.  By the way did they ever say how many My Career slots you can have at the same time or is it just one? LOL

^

that's pretty cool.  By the way did they ever say how many My Career slots you can have at the same time or is it just one? LOL

They never said anything from what I recall...

^

They never said anything from what I recall...

yeah didn't think so, but judging from the cas cap limit, i doubt it'd be more than 1 lol

but that's cool. i'm gonna probably work in universe first anyway. Gonna start from around mania 28 (taker was atleast still relevant then LOL)

I'll do my career with Sami, then move the storyline into universe mode and after a year and some months of build up, have him become champion at Summerslam in a 3 month feud (2nd month of the feud will be the SS PPV)..

I like 2k15 more for modding purposes, I'm not really interested into legends so I'm fine with the roster. I like the upgraded audio, the Ruthless Aggression content, I also like the fact that we can mod it like last year (same audio format, same archive files format etc...). I'm disappointed with some removed features but I've not been using the Story Designer since SVR10, or the CAF feature since WWE12.

• Like 1

I'll do my career with Sami, then move the storyline into universe mode and after a year and some months of build up, have him become champion at Summerslam in a 3 month feud (2nd month of the feud will be the SS PPV)..

it's 2 my career slots, one of my other forums i go to confirmed it from a wwegame tweet

it's 2 my career slots, one of my other forums i go to confirmed it from a wwegame tweet

alright, then i will add Cesaro to that and have both pushed at the same time, while having an on off rivalry, then after sami retains in the 3rd month, his previous feuds with Cesaro will re-open....

alright, then i will add Cesaro to that and have both pushed at the same time, while having an on off rivalry, then after sami retains in the 3rd month, his previous feuds with Cesaro will re-open....

LOL i already decided what my theme is gonna be.. Corey Graves! LOL

I prefer 2K14 because:

More options and no restrictions or limitaions in create an entrance

CC not resticted. With many people moving to 2k15, Servers wont be to bad at all.

I made a great  caw roster in 2k14 and am not looking to do the same had I gotten 2k15

Dont really care too much about the roster since I mostly use caws but I like 2k14's roster better.

I used Replay mode alot and it's in 2k14. And Create a Story helped for a few things when making video tributes.

Although flawed, CAF did help fill in moves that weren't in the game or if you didnt have dlc.

I love how they made some excuse about the lighting being the reason things didn't look very good in '14, when it actually looks worse now that they've changed it.

Some models look better under the new lighting but honestly, I don't feel like it did any favors for the rest of the roster including CAWs and the arenas and whatnot... /:

Idk, maybe it's just me. But they probably wasted a decent amount of time on that when it didn't help much if any.

So if I had to choose which I prefer between the two, I'd still have to say 2k15. I can't go back to '14 now that I've switched up my CAWs moveset a ton!

Edited by Gimpy Biscuit

I love how they made some excuse about the lighting being the reason things didn't look very good in '14, when it actually looks worse now that they've changed it.

Some models look better under the new lighting but honestly, I don't feel like it did any favors for the rest of the roster including CAWs and the arenas and whatnot... /:

Idk, maybe it's just me. But they probably wasted a decent amount of time on that when it didn't help much if any.

So if I had to choose which I prefer between the two, I'd still have to say 2k15. I can't go back to '14 now that I've switched up my CAWs moveset a ton!

:/  really? again? if you can see any differences in graphics in either of these two images, i'll personally send you a cheque for a Million

Bray Wyatt imported into 2K14 (Xbox 360)

23svima.jpg

Bray Wyatt 2K15 (Xbox 360)

2s01yt1.jpg