Shawn Michaels (Retro) Adding Gloves

Wolfstrike28

Hello fellow members,

I've been a fan of WWF/WWE for a number of years now and I honestly pay attention to a lot of the attires most of the wrestlers where and so forth. I notice when WWE 2k14, one of my favorite superstars of the WWF New Generation Shawn Michaels (retro) is missing the key component to his WrestleMania 12 attire; his gloves! I'm going to get a PS3 after this semester at school to treat myself to have some fun before the next semester.

I looked on this link given by a modder that actually added gloves to his attire through of course the process of modding. However, I like to get a better understanding of this process before I actually try it. I honestly just want to add gloves to HBK retro just to give it a test try and see how it turns out.

So here are my key Questions:

1) In order to just add gloves to HBK (retro), Does my PS3 Need to be JailBroken to add something that simple?

2) What would be the best procedure I should take to add his gloves? I don't want to do something that screws up the game or gets me banned from PSN.

3) If I've successfully added the gloves to his WrestleMania !2 attire, will I be able to change the color of them along with the rest of his attire in Superstar Threads? If so, is there something special I must do?

4) if I'm able to get feedback of how to do Shawn Michael's gloves for his retro attire, then I'll make a separate post regarding making Diesel's Tank-top like shirt less shiny so I can be able to use superstar threads to change to an actual color of black and not something that looks black but turns back to silver if it glares a certain way,

I'm not sure on how to link the tab since I'm having trouble with that. But I think most of you guys are aware of BugBoy's Mods.

I remember Mozerro's from Back in the day which seemed easy to add until PSN start cracking down on that kinda of stuff and thq.

Thanks again,

Wolfstrike28

1.) Yeah, you need a jailbroken PS3.

2.) If a PS3 is jailbroken, I'm pretty sure you can't take it on PSN.  There are tutorials on the site that tell you how to apply attire hacks to the characters.  Do some ground work.  I'm not your father, can't do it for you lol

3.) Can't really answer that because I don't know, but maybe.  I know bugsyboy made a sick Shawn Michaels character pack w/ a lot of great attires.

4.) You have to extract the texture & change the alpha settings to make it less shiny.  Again, do some ground work.  There are tutorials on this site.

Depending on what you do a CFW ps3 should be okay online - downloading caws etc is fine. Well in my experience I haven't got banned :) that said I assume there might be an issue taking modded models online for vs games.

Edited by LordBarker

• 6 years later...