I'm Confused...

The Don

If Ming posted every time he left, we'd have ten more pages to add here. But, what's this trend of going, leaving, entering, departing, and penetrating? It picked up shortly after

Everybody knows Bailie though.

I know Jeff said he was til 2016. Something about his unrequited love for Lain I believe.

i said i was leaving after i get 2k15, and it has nothing to do with any member here.

I don't get why members have to announce that they're leaving the forum 

honestly this is the first time i have ever done it and i only do it cause i do have some people on here that watch my youtube channel (well when i was doing stuff) and so that's why i said where i can be reached at.

A simple video on YouTube would have sufficed... and lead to a lot less ridicule.

1. I can't just do a video on youtube considering my internet bandwidth is jacked up (landlord has router in the basement so i have a weird internet connection)

2. so basically fozy and god knows who else can do it, no one ridicules them but i do it, i'm the joke of the forum? please. The thread is gone. It's done so move on please. It's not that serious. At all.

2. so basically fozy and god knows who else can do it, no one ridicules them but i do it, i'm the joke of the forum? please. The thread is gone. It's done so move on please. It's not that serious. At all.

Are you really that dense?

Are you really that dense?

That boy's about as sharp as a bowling ball

really? Okay then..

figures you listen to people like Fozy's nonesense but i go oer the top about something and suddenly i'm so bad about everything.. Okay then. It is what it is.

really? Okay then..

figures you listen to people like Fozy's nonesense but i go oer the top about something and suddenly i'm so bad about everything.. Okay then. It is what it is.

Just busting your chops with a quote from Foghorn Leghorn man lol