You can only download 1 caw per 24 hour period

the King Lives

This sucks!!! I Downloaded 10 CAWS last night and had to wait 24 hours in order to download or upload again...So 24 hours goes by and it gives me 0 uploads and only 1 download to use for the next 17 hours...

I am sorry if this topic had been brought up before, I tried and looked thru the first 3 or 4 pages on the forum and didnt see anything, but I just needed to vent,lol

Community creations was my favorite part of this game and now it has become the most frustrating thing I have ever seen before...

I pay around 100 bucks a year to have a gold membership to be able to use online features then pay another 85 bucks on this game and I am limited to what I can do...

I hope you xbox one and ps4 users have better luck with some features on this game...

from 2k forums..

anyone that defends what 2k has done to cc or anything else for that matter is a dumb mofo

This sucks!!! I Downloaded 10 CAWS last night and had to wait 24 hours in order to download or upload again...So 24 hours goes by and it gives me 0 uploads and only 1 download to use for the next 17 hours...

I am sorry if this topic had been brought up before, I tried and looked thru the first 3 or 4 pages on the forum and didnt see anything, but I just needed to vent,lol

Community creations was my favorite part of this game and now it has become the most frustrating thing I have ever seen before...

I pay around 100 bucks a year to have a gold membership to be able to use online features then pay another 85 bucks on this game and I am limited to what I can do...

I hope you xbox one and ps4 users have better luck with some features on this game...

from 2k forums..

anyone that defends what 2k has done to cc or anything else for that matter is a dumb mofo

Saw it, called it a lie, moved on.

Edited by MrZone

from 2k forums..

so are you saying it's not true?

LOL even modders are staying on 2K14

of course what's the point?

plus there's this from 2k this morning

2K finally released a statement on this shit storm. Basically saying "We needed to focus on next gen. So fuck last gen.":

"Hey everyone, this is a console transition year. We understand what you're saying and how you feel (don't think we're taking it lightly), but we need and had to devote a lot of time, people, and energy towards coming out of the gate on the PS4 and Xbox One strong. The roster, while not as large as previous games, we feel is still strong and the showcases and other DLC also will add more additional Superstars and Divas to your roster. In previous games, we've been able to create features and add additional roster spots based on those features. This year as we transition, we devoted more time to building a new experience different from what you're used to. Because of this, more emphasis in things like gameplay, setting up creation suite, etc. was done. This is/was absolutely necessary so that we're not constantly adding feature after feature on top of a cracked foundation. We hope this helps clarify things, everyone!"

Once PC gets released, this place will be bonkers I tells ya. Edited by Sunny

from 2k forums..

It's 10 downloads in any 24 hour period, you do not get an automatic refresh of 10 every 24 hours. In other words, if you download 1 now, 1 a hour from now and 8 in 12 hours from now, this time tomorrow you just get Refresh of 1...then a hour later you get a refresh of 1, then 12 hours after that a refresh of 8. In other words, it's a very deliberate system.

from 2k forums..

It's 10 downloads in any 24 hour period, you do not get an automatic refresh of 10 every 24 hours. In other words, if you download 1 now, 1 a hour from now and 8 in 12 hours from now, this time tomorrow you just get Refresh of 1...then a hour later you get a refresh of 1, then 12 hours after that a refresh of 8. In other words, it's a very deliberate system.

yeah still not worth me paying for playstation plus on ps4 lol i don't think i'm doing any specific universes this year at all

2K finally released a statement on this shit storm. Basically saying "We needed to focus on next gen. So fuck last gen.":

"Hey everyone, this is a console transition year. We understand what you're saying and how you feel (don't think we're taking it lightly), but we need and had to devote a lot of time, people, and energy towards coming out of the gate on the PS4 and Xbox One strong. The roster, while not as large as previous games, we feel is still strong and the showcases and other DLC also will add more additional Superstars and Divas to your roster. In previous games, we've been able to create features and add additional roster spots based on those features. This year as we transition, we devoted more time to building a new experience different from what you're used to. Because of this, more emphasis in things like gameplay, setting up creation suite, etc. was done. This is/was absolutely necessary so that we're not constantly adding feature after feature on top of a cracked foundation. We hope this helps clarify things, everyone!"

How can they use the current-gen focus as an excuse to gut the last-gen version when (as far as I know) they were developed by different companies?  What would be the point of having VC play a role in the last-gen version if (a) Yukes was in charge of last-gen; and (b) VC had so much work to do in getting the current-gen version ready?  Seems to me it would make more sense to have both Yukes and VC working to make their version of the game the best it can be. 

I'm just trying to wrap my head around why 2K and Yukes would choose to take such a huge step backwards.  Maybe it IS just a case of "we want to focus on current-gen, so fuck last-gen."

Edited by M42Productions

yeah still not worth me paying for playstation plus on ps4 lol i don't think i'm doing any specific universes this year at all

Who pays full price? I stack up 2-3 years every Black Friday for anywhere between $20-$30 a year.

Edited by MrZone

How can they use the current-gen focus as an excuse to gut the last-gen version when (as far as I know) they were developed by different companies?  What would be the point of having VC play a role in the last-gen version if (a) Yukes was in charge of last-gen; and (b) VC had so much work to do in getting the current-gen version ready?  Seems to me it would make more sense to have both Yukes and VC working to make their version of the game the best it can be. 

I'm just trying to wrap my head around why 2K and Yukes would choose to take such a huge step backwards.  Maybe it IS just a case of "we want to focus on current-gen, so fuck last-gen."

they weren't dev'd by different companies.. VC worked along side yukes for both games.

Who pays full price? I stack up 2-3 years every Black Friday for anywhere between $20-$30 a year.

i didn't say nothing about full price i said not work me paying for playstation plus on ps4

i didn't say nothing about full price i said not work me paying for playstation plus on ps4

All you have is PS4? If so, then I agree. I still have my PS3 and have Vita TV and it's worth the discounted price I pay everyday year.

All you have is PS4? If so, then I agree. I still have my PS3 and have Vita TV and it's worth the discounted price I pay everyday year.

at the time i got rid of my 360 because 1) i had a ps4 2) 2k15 on next gen was still slated to release on the 28th of oct. 3) WWE2K14 started boring the hell out of me so yeah i got rid of it lol

2k fails again I mean really how long does it take and how many people do you need to copy and paste? 2k says all the people and time was focused on PS4/XB1 but they found the time and people to gut the PS3/360.

of course what's the point?

That is just bullshit. Good thing I kept all my 2k14 data on my xbox