How to create "Mutant Finishers"

xirtamehtsitahw

There are ways to push the game's create-a-finisher engine even further than the game normally allows. With a cheat device, lots of patience, and a little "finisher fashion sense", you can create some truly bizarre, terrifying, or otherwise seemingly impossible created finishers.

For example, the Dragonslayer: I took the Lift Up Clutch, and spliced the Dragon Wings Impact onto it (not normally possible), and I created a beautiful monster of a finisher capable of crippling even the toughest, battle-hardened foes.

Or, how about the Military Press Driver. You're probably thinking, "wait a minute: There is no way to create a move with 'Driver' in the name, starting with the Lift Up Clutch (apart from the Dreamer Driver)."

I've got two words for ya (and no, they aren't D-Generation X's favorite words): Not. So.

I started with the Lift Up Clutch, and added the Suplex Impact 03 finish. The result is a Tombstone-like piledriver/DDT hybrid move...starting from the military-press position!

I've also created other "monsters" such as the Buzzcut (military press to shoulder cutter) and the Rewinder (Reverse DDT Clutch 01 or 02 straight to Suplex Impact 03).

I just wish there was a way to create such devastating moves like the Bull Hammer or Seth Rollins' current finisher (the Bulldog Driver...or whatever it's called). So far, I haven't found a way to do that sort of thing, but give me time, and I just might discover how! There are over 500 different animations to choose from, so anything's possible...;)

• Yes! 1