WWE 2K15 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Yin Yang Bought In

Post any glitches or bugs you've found, I got a few.

-Sidetrons and header tron doesn't show correct graphics with caws entrances (instead shows the show graphic)

-Minor sound bug with Zayn's Diving DDT (not the OMG, the corner grapple)

-Menu music stops after exiting create-an-entrance, then then music overlaps in pre match entrance (say you just edited BNB's entrance, then played as Justin Gabriel, BNB and Gabriel's music will overlap in Gabriel's entrance if he comes out first)

-Some voice acting isn't synched with characters' lips (most noticeable with Bray Wyatt's victory scene.)

-Inability to edit Retro Randy Orton in Superstar Threads

-Ring mat black during a short part of Triple H's entrance

-Strange texture glitch if you edit Cena's entrance attire in superstar threads (his hat texture bugs out during his entrance with the edited attire.)

Edited by Yin Yang Reborn
  • Like 1

-Menu music stops after exiting create-an-entrance, then then music overlaps in pre match entrance (say you just edited BNB's entrance, then played as Justin Gabriel, BNB and Gabriel's music will overlap in Gabriel's entrance if he comes out first)\

In 2K14, I would fix this just by going into, and exiting back out of, Music Jukebox. The menu music should start back up after that.

- On PS3 the audio effects for the Cesaro Swing are out of sync and the crowd only count up to 7.

- In Who Got NXT, none of the matches for the NXT title have any commentary during entrances.

RVD theme music does not play at the end of his winning animation.

The ring bell is held and swung awkwardly by the wrestler and looks like a catchers glove

Flying clotheslines off the top rope get reversed into a power slam glitch

Audio glitch by Sheamus in the ring. No fella a second time

Referee makes no sound when counting pinfalls.

RVD theme music does not play at the end of his winning animation.

The ring bell is held and swung awkwardly by the wrestler and looks like a catchers glove

Flying clotheslines off the top rope get reversed into a power slam glitch

Audio glitch by Sheamus in the ring. No fella a second time

Referee makes no sound when counting pinfalls.

The only sound a Referee should make when counting, is their hand hitting the mat. I hate the old SVR Ref counting that they have in this year.

Titantron videos dont fit the Titantron (just laziness, they changed the resolution of the trons back to 320x320 instead of 320x220 in 2k14 but forgot to redo the texture placement in the arenas) So the bottom 100 pixels of video cant be seen. Fucking shoddy work 2HQ

Titantron videos dont fit the Titantron (just laziness, they changed the resolution of the trons back to 320x320 instead of 320x220 in 2k14 but forgot to redo the texture placement in the arenas) So the bottom 100 pixels of video cant be seen. Fucking shoddy work 2HQ

they probably were like "well we removed the create a titantron feature so those bastards can't add youtube videos using brien's titantron editor anymore.. Yeah we fixed them Hacking people.. if only we can edit the code for hard modders....." LOL

2HQ!! 

Wait, I've got a another bug/glitch. I call it "WWE 2K15"

Edited by Titan83

2HQ!! 

Wait, I've got a another bug/glitch. I call it "WWE 2K15"

BUT BUT YOU SAID IT WAS A DLC PACK AND THAT IT'D BE THE BEST EVER!

2K: yeah it can be the best ever if you play it correctly.  The Feature/Features are working according to intended design

LOL

Ambrose new spinebuster is glitched when used as a rebound grapple, but fine when used as a reversal to a running opponent.
Not a glitch but Neville is HUGE compared to pretty much everyone.

Not a glitch but Neville is HUGE compared to pretty much everyone.

Never noticed that one. Neville is a pretty buff guy irl, don't think he's too extraordinary. I'll take a second look though.

they probably were like "well we removed the create a titantron feature so those bastards can't add youtube videos using brien's titantron editor anymore.. Yeah we fixed them Hacking people.. if only we can edit the code for hard modders....." LOL

I dont think you understand. Modders can fix it easily but no one else can.

Ill we have to do is resize the Titantron texture placement in 3D Studio Max and then use X-Rey. 

Ill we have to do is resize the Titantron texture placement in 3D Studio Max and then use X-Rey. 

yeah i know that's why if only we (as in 2k) can edit the code for hard modders - meaning you guys that have RGH Consoles not the ones like me that just use editors every year, lol

• Like 1

yeah i know that's why if only we (as in 2k) can edit the code for hard modders - meaning you guys that have RGH Consoles not the ones like me that just use editors every year, lol

Oh right I get what you are saying now.

• Like 1