Conquered the streak

kaijones

Finally i got the chance to play 2k14 and i played defeat the streak after doing 30 years of w.m . Tried it with randy triple h and failed then i used brock and he totally killed taker . It took taker 10 head chair shots (i waited for him to stand up everytime and nailed him in the head) 3 tombstone yes i reversed his move and everytime he kicked out. 5 steel step shots to the head. He put me into hell's gate twice when i tried to pin him and lesnar powerbombed him and finally after 4th F5 i pinned him and conquered the streak.

Its like the game knew only lesnar can conquer the streak and he did. F5 rules. Lesnar the carnivore finished his meal i.e. THE UNDERtaker

Edited by kaijones

Brock was also the first person I beat the streak with I dominated him fairly with 3 F-5s which was a big coincidence considering I did it before WM30.

yeah brock really dominated taker. Taker desperately tried hells gate not once but twice but brock powerbombed him easily his supernatural stuff didn't help him as i revesed the tombstone and nailed it on him. Brock is really a conqueror

I used Batista and Sting a few times. Tried with Brock and failed, tried with Big Show and also failed.

How can you fail with Lesnar?I beat the streak with Spud & David Otunga.
u did it with otunga unbo-lievable . I tried with rollins las night and failed.

I Beat him with Goldberg in 5 Minutes

so bascially undertaker jobbed at wrestlemania to put up and coming goldberb big time over. Don't take it personal but goldberg sucks . The only reason he would always make the roster list so that i can beat him with lesnar and hollywood heel rock to get their win back. He is just another a bit exciting version of hogan and cena

Brock is just another overpowered freak. I don't need hacks I took all the damage taker did to me and still beat him no matter if he hit me 3,000 times with the tombstone I got up and beat his ass and I also defeated him with an overall 82 and 76 superstar. That's your opinion that Goldberg sucks not every body else's opinion or we can take this disagreement via PM like SmackTalks would say.

Was just watching the rock vs goldberg . Rock was great from that slap to the taunts. He's definitely the very best in the beginning. And i wouldn't be exaggerating if i say the rock's the best performer ever from the early days to this day. If he had never tried to use the sharpshooter then definitely he would be best in the ring too.