/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ HBK, X Pac added!

Righteous

You already know!  Leave your requests here, and I'l get to those I can.

My plans for this game are to get the current roster and NXT sets done 1st.  I def won't be able to do as many as I have been able to in the past, but I will def do my best.  You can also use this thread to ask questions, or come in and just talk about wrestling.

If a name is in RED, that moveset is on CC only.

Will be uploaded on Xbox 1 CC.

Tags - Righteous Movesets

Sting 99

Sting 91

Ultimate Warrior

The Rock

Steve Austin

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

John Cena

Finn Balor

MVP

Tyson Kidd

Hideo Itami

Bret Hart

Kevin Owens

DDP

Bam Bam

Baron Corbin

Kazuchika Okada

Kurt Angle

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Scott Steiner

Uhaa Nation

Shelton Benjamin

Bubba/Bully Ray

Brock Lesnar

Rey Mysterio

Vader

Bull Dempsey

The Brian Kendrick

Goldberg

Charlie Haas

JBL

William Regal

Rhino

Tyler Breeze

Adrian Neville

Undertaker (Current)

Chris Jericho (Current)

Chris Hero

Chris Jericho (Retro)

Booker T

Dean Ambrose

Chris Benoit

Eddie Guerrero

John Morrison

Johnny Mundo

Alberto El Patron

Prince Puma

Ricochet

Kevin Owens (5-31-15 Update)

Finn Balor (5-27-15 Update)

Chavo Guerrero

Samoa Joe

Sami Zayn

Batista

Seth Rollins

Cesaro

Dolph Ziggler

Rusev

R Truth

Tyler Breeze (Update 10-25-15)

Shawn Michaels

X Pac

Edited by Righteous

This isn't supposed to be insulting by any means, but isn't it kind of redundant to do this again? Why not just use the 2K14 move sets since the game is kind of the same.

We make our moveset threads ever year.  That's like saying not to make caw threads because the game is kind of the same. Or any creation threads for that matter.

This isn't supposed to be insulting by any means, but isn't it kind of redundant to do this again? Why not just use the 2K14 move sets since the game is kind of the same.

What about the new wrestlers?

We make our moveset threads ever year.  That's like saying not to make caw threads because the game is kind of the same. Or any creation threads for that matter.

Yes, I suppose so. But if we're being strictly factual there's actually no need to create CAWS from scratch since most of them will have formulas anyway. Dude, I didn't intend for it to be patronising, just stating it could lengthen the process.

Mhmm, yes, well actually they'll most likely have move sets that were created by people last year, when they weren't part of the game. So you could just use those. Perhaps I should've added "from scratch" to my statement. I meant - it could be pointless to start from scratch, it would be more ideal to only make modifications. Though I'm sure Righteous will probably do that anyway.

He makes a point.

Yes, I suppose so. But if we're being strictly factual there's actually no need to create CAWS from scratch since most of them will have formulas anyway. Dude, I didn't intend for it to be patronising, just stating it could lengthen the process.

Mhmm, yes, well actually they'll most likely have move sets that were created by people last year, when they weren't part of the game. So you could just use those. Perhaps I should've added "from scratch" to my statement. I meant - it could be pointless to start from scratch, it would be more ideal to only make modifications. Though I'm sure Righteous will probably do that anyway.

No ill intent taken fam.  

If you please, sir - thank you for your yearly feats of excellence, sir! ACH, JT Dunn, Cedric Alexander, Adam Page, Ethan Gabriel Owens #allego, Rhett Titus, Kenny Omega.

If you please, sir - thank you for your yearly feats of excellence, sir! ACH, JT Dunn, Cedric Alexander, Adam Page, Ethan Gabriel Owens #allego, Rhett Titus, Kenny Omega.

Much obliged my good man. Out of those, I'd say that Omega and ACH have very strong chances. I have plans for a few select Indy guys in my universe.