Last night a dude hit on me on Twitter...

fufu ÷

*This tale is based on real life events, and does contain some rather graphic wording and imagery*

I was comfortably minding my own business, recovering from a little bout of flu that i've been choking on, when I got a tweet from someone named Shad Furaq. Sadly, Shad deleted the initial tweet he left on my timeline, although people can probably verify what it said. Something along the lines of "Are you sexy and horny?" which was in response to a tweet i'd written a few hours earlier. My response was a simple "ye m8" to which Shad then invited me to follow him for some fun. I duly obliged. Here is where our journey truly begins.

EmELIBQ.jpg

From this point on, things may get a little more graphic, so have your kleenex at the ready while you think of this guy jacking it to me. Our Shad has quite the imagination. 

YW7HBbk.jpg

vmu91fV.jpg

Now at this point i'd like to share something I put together in the event that he'd wanted the ass pic. Now my ass is pretty god damn hairy, so even a photoshop god such as myself had a hard time smoothing this out. But regardless, I think it looks pretty fuffing sexy.

HqQp2nS.png

Now let's continue.

bkzeQeF.jpg

To be honest, this entire time I was pretty sure this asshole had nothing to show, but I kept on pushing him. He wants it more than I do after all.

px4aD69.jpg

One quick Google search of his image and... my suspicions were confirmed. This nigga tryna score my hot nudes with fakes. Nu huh pal, not on my watch.

PMMRjHx.jpg

nPmwkze.jpg

I was a little disappointed that I never got to show my ass pic since he unfollowed me. It was disappointing after all that effort. You have no idea how hard it is to get a nice pose on an ass shot, so shoutout to the hardworking girls out there who know how to get results. He also blocked me from following him, which is a shame since i'd love to have kept on fuffing with him, but them's the breaks.

If you'd like to try your luck with Shad, follow him here:

• Like 1

He'll probably just block you, which is a shame. He did it with the other people I was sharing the story with last night. It's always disappointing when they try and no sell.

I was going to tweet him your ass, but I don't want to see your ass ever again

He'll probably just block you, which is a shame. He did it with the other people I was sharing the story with last night. It's always disappointing when they try and no sell.

I have a really nice ass tho :(

I have a really nice ass tho :(

I'll give you an A for effort

I didn't send that to him though. The original plan was to send that, then if he was still fooled I was gonna send the gif version where my balls fall out. But he only wanted tits.

tumblr_ls20bdvWVv1qb0q9io1_400.gif

I know. He blocked me before I could ask him some follow up questions. Guy was a quitter, but he had a very interesting imagination. It was very much a case of the joy was in the journey, rather than the destination. I could sense it coming to an end like that, since he was using fakes himself, he had little to lose other than that i'd busted him.

Edited by fufu ♡
  • Like 1

I read a little bit of the 3Rd spoiler and just said wtf. He thought you were a chick?

Yup an Asian Chick he was sad he had a dick which made him sick xD

Edited by Spyder78