So no custom entrance music for PS3 either!

Hollywood165561

PS4 wasn't going to have it because PS4 doesn't have the option, now this news breaks. I guess 2k didn't want the PS4 people complaining "how come PS3 has it and we don't?". So they took it from everyone. This really sucks. I hope it might be salvaged a little through moding.

PS4 wasn't going to have it because PS4 doesn't have the option, now this news breaks. I guess 2k didn't want the PS4 people complaining "how come PS3 has it and we don't?". So they took it from everyone. This really sucks. I hope it might be salvaged a little through moding.

I think it has to do with copyright and YouTube

Custom tracks are in. The dude that was playing didn't look in the right spot

Oreius, on 25 Oct 2014 - 11:20 PM, said:

Actually custom themes are in, look just before AJ's song. A video on YouTube showing that the PS3 still has it in.

it will save last gen big time.

• Like 1

See that makes no sense ps4 ppl will complain cuz ps3 has custom music when there is a update coming out soon,for the ps4 for music so if that's true they better patch it on the 360 I have both systems I was looking forward to modding on 360 having fun,and playing on ps4 with my comrades.

See that makes no sense ps4 ppl will complain cuz ps3 has custom music when there is a update coming out soon,for the ps4 for music so if that's true they better patch it on the 360 I have both systems I was looking forward to modding on 360 having fun,and playing on ps4 with my comrades.

If ps3 has it then 360 will have it. Relax bro it's even in fine print on the 360 box art. That's why I really thought the whole thing was weird. I understand if next gen/new doesn't have it bc of the lacking upgrades so far but I'm glad for the last gen users

If ps3 has it then 360 will have it. Relax bro it's even in fine print on the 360 box art. That's why I really thought the whole thing was weird. I understand if next gen/new doesn't have it bc of the lacking upgrades so far but I'm glad for the last gen users
wait what was on the box art?

I saw a pic of the 360 back of the box on ign. It said custom track support like its said since svr08. That right there tells me that it's in. It's pretty much said that since 08 on 360/09 on ps3. So yeah

I saw a pic of the 360 back of the box on ign. It said custom track support like its said since svr08. That right there tells me that it's in. It's pretty much said that since 08 on 360/09 on ps3. So yeah

Really then why are ppl saying it's not ? We've been trolled ay.

• Like 1

I pre-ordered for the 360 last night after work.  If the custom music feature has been removed I'll be seriously looking at a refund.  The other boards are saying that it's gone but don't know if that is confirmed yet.

I was just about to flip my shit and cancel my pre order but at least we have that. Sure the graphics look like the Wii and probably sounds like the DS version of 2010.

like I said in a previous post. if it's stated on the back of a licensed product, then it has be on the disc. otherwise, they will be required by law to either re-ship new copy's with updated box art, or implement the missing feature via patch.  

Really then why are ppl saying it's not ? We've been trolled ay.

That guy on caws.ws said he didn't see an option for It. Either he's trolling ppl or he overlooked it. I have done that myself actually

That's because technically every xbox game has custom music support, through the dashboard. Other Xbox games fooled people like that.

Well DBZ games never said it

I was just about to flip my shit and cancel my pre order but at least we have that. Sure the graphics look like the Wii and probably sounds like the DS version of 2010.

I would wait until around midway Tuesday to pick it up. Charles Shane is doing a live stream of the 360 game at noon on tues. we'll def have confirmation by then. But yeah it's looking good for it

like I said in a previous post. if it's stated on the back of a licensed product, then it has be on the disc. otherwise, they will be required by law to either re-ship new copy's with updated box art, or implement the missing feature via patch.

Yeah I swear he probably overlooked it. I know I have been in the entrance video section of cae and thought I was in the theme song section looking for the custom soundtrack option in some of my off days in 2k14 lol

Ol'EvilEye here in da house and let me just say I've read ur lots comments but let's be clear everyone ps4 and xone are much more highly anticipated and x360 and ps3 are old now I'm getting ps4 then ps5 then on and on. I'm just gonna say screw xone not even an Xbox like the original and 360. But still yes it'll be no different to xbox1 only slightly better graphics.