Universe Mode

Walu (Inactive)

The Roster seems to be fully known right now.

We also know that there is a Universe Mode this year but it wasn't really mentionend since it was announced earlier this year.

Do you think the Mode was cut or not improved in any way?

It also so seems hard to to have a full week of current wrestling shows with the roster we got right now.

2k are being evasive on twitter about universe mode, the guy on Caws.ws reckons last gen universe is identical to last. I was hoping for at least better managers

It'll most likely be updated, seeing as after MyCareer and Showcase it officially becomes the meat of the game along with the creation suite.

2k are being evasive on twitter about universe mode, the guy on Caws.ws reckons last gen universe is identical to last. I was hoping for at least better managers

It'll most likely be updated, seeing as after MyCareer and Showcase it officially becomes the meat of the game along with the creation suite.

Universe Mode is great, THQYukes just never fixed it's bugs.

It has a new feature in it so its not the same