Custom Music, Titantron Maker and Renders?

TheJoshuaGuest

OK I post a lot hands up but I know at least two of these are essential.

It doesn't seem we are going to be able to add custom music on next gen. I know PS4 is getting a stream option but that's it. 2K haven't said no more. Same goes for custom videos, WWE SvR 2010 to WWE 13 are the only games you could make custom titantrons and minitrons. 2K haven't said no more on this either. Renders could be a possibility for 2K16.

"Go to hell", I'm not religious. McLeod. Mind yes u can post your opinion but so can I. Go to hell, not very pleasant but so childish any way how can you go to hell. Oh wait you cannot until you die. This is a forum for a video game, not s go to hell quote. That husky looks cute by the way and the cat. You can't call this unrealistic info because two of these three exist. :;).

Firstly. 

2K haven't said no more on this either.

That's a double negative, so effectively you're saying they've said something, which they haven't. Harddyy haarrhharrr.

Secondly, no need for a question mark in the topic title. You've only clarified two things (that we all know) and stated your opinion on the possibilities of 2K16.