hulk hogan leg drop

ObersDooG

When I first read that Hulk Hogan’s leg drop was one of the moves on Brian Williams’s list of newly animated moves I was very excited because the leg drop Hogan performed in last year’s game was nowhere near the actual leg drop Hogan would perform in real life. Hulk Hogan usually jumps off of his right leg dragging his left leg behind to generate some sort of hang time effect while also holding his left arm in a somewhat protective position( like 99% of the time) so as to lessen the impact or whatnot. In my opinion his comeback leg drop in the 2k14 game came somewhat close to that style of leg drop.

mqdefault.jpg

But now after watching the TV commercials I have to say that I’m very disappointed at the style of leg drop being displayed. Hogan seemingly jumps six feet into the air with both legs at the same time while holding both arms nearly at or above head level.

orYPhuM.png

If that kind of animation is supposed to be the new improved version of his leg drop then I have to say that I am devastated. If Hogan should also have the same bad Moveset as in 2k14 (seriously his taunts looked like they were performed by a somewhat non-heterosexual mid-tier bodybuilder) as well as that shitty leg drop then in my opinion it is a giant rip-off to sell him of as a special edition character. Seriously, why should I pay a 100$ to get a model that looks like Hogan but performs like Eugene or some other dipshit.

The one form the commercial looks like the same old one we've had that last couple of years. I'm sure the one Bryan was talking about is a lot better. Hell, they could've just used the one from his comeback.

When I first read that Hulk Hogan’s leg drop was one of the moves on Brian Williams’s list of newly animated moves I was very excited because the leg drop Hogan performed in last year’s game was nowhere near the actual leg drop Hogan would perform in real life. Hulk Hogan usually jumps off of his right leg dragging his left leg behind to generate some sort of hang time effect while also holding his left arm in a somewhat protective position( like 99% of the time) so as to lessen the impact or whatnot. In my opinion his comeback leg drop in the 2k14 game came somewhat close to that style of leg drop.

mqdefault.jpg

But now after watching the TV commercials I have to say that I’m very disappointed at the style of leg drop being displayed. Hogan seemingly jumps six feet into the air with both legs at the same time while holding both arms nearly at or above head level.

orYPhuM.png

If that kind of animation is supposed to be the new improved version of his leg drop then I have to say that I am devastated. If Hogan should also have the same bad Moveset as in 2k14 (seriously his taunts looked like they were performed by a somewhat non-heterosexual mid-tier bodybuilder) as well as that shitty leg drop then in my opinion it is a giant rip-off to sell him of as a special edition character. Seriously, why should I pay a 100$ to get a model that looks like Hogan but performs like Eugene or some other dipshit.

That's not what's gonna happen. You will get your beloved leg drop in the game you will not have to pay for the hogan edition. And you should just get the deluxe edition if you're on ps4/x1 since it comes with the dlc hogans and the pass Edited by FGNJeffsdomain

only way they would've gotten it like Hogan actually does it, is if they had Hogan actually wear the motion capture gear and do it himself. But of course that didn't happen, What they did was what the leg drop is suppose to look like very basic, but yeah they could've tweaked the leg have one hang down a bit while the one he hits him one is in the air for Hogans model. But its nothing really to bitch about

That leg drop is not impressive at all....kind of a disappointment for so called being remade idk maybe it'll be different when the final game comes out. Hopefully. It can't be that hard to get it right sheesh

mqdefault.jpg

orYPhuM.png

That's not what's gonna happen. You will get your beloved leg drop in the game you will not have to pay for the hogan edition. And you should just get the deluxe edition if you're on ps4/x1 since it comes with the dlc hogans and the pass

Hey jeff this is my impression of you "Jared sucks, get the deluxe edition, smh"

mqdefault.jpg

orYPhuM.png

That's not what's gonna happen. You will get your beloved leg drop in the game you will not have to pay for the hogan edition. And you should just get the deluxe edition if you're on ps4/x1 since it comes with the dlc hogans and the pass

Hey jeff this is my impression of you "Jared sucks, get the deluxe edition, smh"

All I'm saying is if you get the deluxe you get both hogans, both stings, the game and the rivalry pass (which includes Paige and all 3 dlc rivalries) for 80$ whether you plan on playing or using all those characters or not it's a sweet deal. Plus you save 20% on the other dlc packs so I just see it as a win/win situation it's better than paying 59 for the game then 25 for the pass the. Whatever for each dlc pack individually plus paying for the hogans down the line (IF they even get released afterwards. Remember this isn't THQ)

This type of shit also piss me off.

Same thing with rude entrance plus the fact that he didnt have his bathrobe. They have a bunch of stupid move that look better than his leg drop.

He had a great leg drop in the last game he was they should have just use this one.

And what about they finaly give Bulldog a new powerslam.

Macho elbow should look like the one in 30 years to wrestlemania.

There is a bunch of them that need an update but i think that now that its 2k it will eventually get better.

Same thing with rude entrance plus the fact that he didnt have his bathrobe. They have a bunch of stupid move that look better than his leg drop.

He had a great leg drop in the last game he was they should have just use this one.

There is a bunch of them that need an update but i think that now that its 2k it will eventually get better.

Being a huge Rick Rude fan  i agree that every game Rick Rude was in they never gave him his simply ravishing robe that bugged me to no end.

Being a huge Rick Rude fan i agree that every game Rick Rude was in they never gave him his simply ravishing robe that bugged me to no end.

THQ'S fault not 2K

Being a huge Rick Rude fan i agree that every game Rick Rude was in they never gave him his simply ravishing robe that bugged me to no end.

THQ'S fault not 2K

Yukes's fault not THQ or 2K. Gaming publishers have to be the biggest scapegoats I've ever seen in this industry.

THQ'S fault not 2K

Yukes's fault not THQ or 2K. Gaming publishers have to be the biggest scapegoats I've ever seen in this industry.

Actually the publishers are who go to wwe to decide what the game is gonna be designed to be like yukes does what the publisher tells them to do