360 and PS3 2k15 Q & A tomorrow

The 4th Doctor

Wow what's this? somebody actually wants to show off and try to sell the game? preposterous

i thought 2K set a challenge where they could see if they could sell the game at all

Edited by Gold

Wow what's this? somebody actually wants to show off and try to sell the game? preposterous

i thought 2K set a challenge where they could see if they could sell the game at all

That's what happens when you get the right community manager and not a dufus like Jared promoting a game

That's what happens when you get the right community manager and not a dufus like Jared promoting a game

I think you mean doofus

I think you mean doofus

Whatever you know what I meant

At this point, anything would be better than that joke of a Q&A IGN gave us two months ago.  From what I remember about Marcus, his answers will probably be a little more detailed than "we can't talk about that yet."  Besides, with the last-gen version dropping in five days, I don't think that answer's gonna hold much water.

At this point, anything would be better than that joke of a Q&A IGN gave us two months ago. From what I remember about Marcus, his answers will probably be a little more detailed than "we can't talk about that yet." Besides, with the last-gen version dropping in five days, I don't think that answer's gonna hold much water.

That's because Jared didnt care. You could tell. Marcus hasn't relocated to California yet and he's giving us more info than Jared did. Jared just looked at it as a high paying job. Nothing else

At this point, anything would be better than that joke of a Q&A IGN gave us two months ago. From what I remember about Marcus, his answers will probably be a little more detailed than "we can't talk about that yet." Besides, with the last-gen version dropping in five days, I don't think that answer's gonna hold much water.

That's because Jared didnt care. You could tell. Marcus hasn't relocated to California yet and he's giving us more info than Jared did. Jared just looked at it as a high paying job. Nothing else

I'm just glad Marcus is back.  If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't hear anything about the 360 version until the day after launch. 

I'm just glad Marcus is back. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't hear anything about the 360 version until the day after launch.

Or after lol