Finkel Legend Calls for sound.PCK

LordBarker

Howdy all,

In honour of the Legends 2 CDLC I'm in the process of doing a Legends sound.pck, which I will hopefully upload next week. The sound.pack works in conjuction with current superstars; replacing them with Legends and gives them correct calls by Howard Finkel, including correct weights and hometowns. So far it sounds great and really adds to the game.

I've replaced them according to the winning animation, for example I've replaced Sandow with Bigelow since he cart-wheels in his victory dance.

So far the pck looks like this:

1.) Greg Valentine replace Cesaro
2.) Honky Tonk Man man replaces Ryder
3.) Akeem replaces Brodus Clay
5.) Junk Yard Dog replaces Great Khali Khali
6.) Koko B. Ware replaces Wade Barrett
7.) Brutus Beefcake replaces CM Punk
8.) The Warlord replaces Darren Young
9.) The Barbarian replaces Daniel Bryan
10.) ‘The Model’ Rick Martel replaces Alberto Del Rio
11.) Jim Neidhart replaces Jusin Gabriel 

I've also got spots and made/recorded calls for Owen Hart, One Man Gang, Santana, Martell, Zeus etc etc. As well as tag calls for PoP, R&B, Dream Team etc. etc.

However, I've gone through a ton of tapes and I'm still missing some Finkel calls and I've struggled to make them. If anyone has (can source/make) decent calls (Finkel only)  for:

Strike Force, The Twin Towers, Earthquake, Typhoon, Natural Disasters, Luke, Butch, Bushwhackers, Ax and Smash, High Energy that would be amazing. Ideally they need to have NO music behind, as calls with music always sound a bit echoey in-game. 

To help I've included the .doc below which includes the location of a bunch of CAW sound files I found and chopped up in order to make some calls - all Finkel, all from 2K14. But some I've had no luck with. If anyone was to help that would be amazing. As just want calls for the final few legends and teams. 

Edited by LordBarker

Thanks man.  :D It really makes the game. It's a bit of faffing about like any type of modding, but it's worth it. I'll send you a custom tag one ASAP, and you can always use the other one I'm going to up as well ;) Just wish I could find a bloody decent Strike Force, and the Twin Towers I have sounds crap in-game. Also it was impossible to find a Davey Boy and Dynamite Kid (the latter can be made with enough bits from CAW calls), as a commentator always talked over their entrances! 

Edited by LordBarker

Nice work, I look forward to release, I have all the episodes of Superstars of Wrestling for 1988 but they all have pretty bad audio quality, I will have a look and see if I can find anything usable.

• Like 1

Thanks motishow! Cheers Rooster I've checked a lot of those shows and same issue shite quality - but perhaps you'll find something! I've normalised all the in game annoucements as well so everything is pretty much all the same level, so the LOWM audio that you so kindly provided now sound like 2k14 calls.

The last two days I've gone HAM on the sound.pck and uncovered pretty much all calls and CAW calls for the game.

I now have enough to replace the first two rows of superstars -over 30 current superstars with Legends. So going to spend a bit more time on this and do the whole thing - so I have essentially an all legends game, seeing as I don't know any wrestler after after 1996! I'll see how I get on, but reckon releases will be in 2-3 weeks.

Complete spreadsheet with values if anyone else wants it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6310ilbkkevj37j/WWE%202k14%20Audio%20%281%29.xlsx?dl=0

Edited by LordBarker

Thanks man. If you're any good with an audio editor drop me a line ;) Got a lot of Fink calls but a lot of the old wwf tapes are just too echoey even the good quality one - and struggling to make complete calls for everyone with caw calls. My 'Ax' one sounded great but in-game it's patchy at best :/