Custom Theme Songs

Walu (Inactive)

JohnstonArticle.jpg

Hello everybody!

It's me again...

This time i wanna talk about Custom Theme Songs.

As that feature was introduced, so i remember, people were hyped. Finally you could do it: Making wrestlers coming down to the ring with YOUR tune or using their new theme songs - keeping the game up-to-date by yourself!

It was (kind of) ground-breaking.

Quickly that feature was not noteworthy anymore, cause it just had to be in the game.

But now 2K & Yukes are facing a problem: Xbox One and PlayStation 4 don't support MP3-Files. In fact, theyd don't support any music files. Why? Because Sony and Microsoft thought it wasn't relevant the most of the gamers. But even my colleges at work miss that feature (and they don't even play any games^^).

Sidenote: The PS4 App "Share Factory" supports MP3-Files.

What do you think will 2K do?

- Adding a new feature, that still makes it possible to use Custom Theme Songs (who the hell knows how this could be realized)

- Leaving that feature the game, hoping for that rumoured firmware-update by Sony

- Remove the feature

Disclaimer: Found any grammatical mistakes? I realized, that i must improve my english again, because i wantt each and everyone to understand me and i don't want to feel like a full retard. So please inform me of grammatical mistakes.

Edited by Walu