2k not revealing anymore of the roster keeping it a secret ?

The 4th Doctor

Well I'll give it to them, there making people loose there shit by withholding the rest of the roster. Maybe I won't unlock everything at the start. I do love surprises

Hoping to see NAO, Slater, Sin Cara, and Ryder in that bunch at least. I'm perfectly cool with legends being a surprise. It'd be amazing to be playing through and unlocking Goldberg or someone of that nature out of nowhere.

New Age Outlaws are all I want in the game now, then I'll be over the moon.

They were relevant this year, more than some of the guys who are in the game. We shall see!

WWE 2K ‏@WWEgames 13s14 seconds ago Wondering about the yet to be revealed roster spots in #WWE2K15? Some are a secret that you will find out when you play the game! #FEELIT

Calm down. Marcus is running the wwegames twitter now. If it had been Jared or Aubrey still running it you could rest assured believe that they wouldn't have said anything but to try out the wwe supercard game. I get you want to know the rest of the roster but just calm down a few notches

I will say that this is the most hyped I've ever been for a game in my life. Don't piss in my tea 2K I'm warning ya

Mind you. You're only getting hype cause Marcus the hammer came back to make us forget about that awful age of Jared and Aubrey that we endured the last 2 years lol

WWE 2K ‏@WWEgames 13s14 seconds ago Wondering about the yet to be revealed roster spots in #WWE2K15? Some are a secret that you will find out when you play the game! #FEELIT

Calm down. Marcus is running the wwegames twitter now. If it had been Jared or Aubrey still running it you could rest assured believe that they wouldn't have said anything but to try out the wwe supercard game. I get you want to know the rest of the roster but just calm down a few notches
That's a quote from their twitter.

That's a quote from their twitter.

Yeah I know but 4th doctor was irate over that announcement on twitter so that's why I said what I said. Maybe he thought Jared or Aubrey was still running the wwegames twitter lol

why post FULL ROSTER COMING SOON than go on twitter and say roster spots are a secret

i actually think this may have something to do with the fact that jared was running that twitter into the ground and posting bs tweets.  Marcus comes back for one day and causes an uproar in all of the community forums.  That people is what being a community manager is all about.  Being with the people and letting everyone know what's going on.  If jared was still there, i'd bet he wouldn't have posted anything.

As long as there's nothing left to unlock after I use the Accelerator, I can deal with a few surprises.  And no, that doesn't defeat the purpose because my purpose is making wrestlers, arenas, and stories.  Reliving WWE's atrocious programming doesn't interest me, so neither does "playing the game" in the traditional sense.  Just yank out everything but the core engine and the Creation tools, call it "Wrestling Toybox 2K15," and I'm set.  :D

Edited by M42Productions
  • Like 1

As long as there's nothing left to unlock after I use the Accelerator, I can deal with a few surprises.  And no, that doesn't defeat the purpose because my purpose is making wrestlers, arenas, and stories.  Reliving WWE's atrocious programming doesn't interest me, so neither does "playing the game" in the traditional sense.  Just yank out everything but the core engine and the Creation tools, call it "Wrestling Toybox 2K15," and I'm set.  :D

Totally agree, there's almost no point in playing through the whole game to unlock everything. I did that in WWE '12, and boy was that annoying.

my reaction to people wanting Eva and Rosa

My reaction to people who think their opinion is superior or somehow more valid than others:

F32xyJX.gif

I just cleaned up all of the posts derailing this thread a minute ago, but it's nice to see you go the extra mile and not only put someone down for having a different opinion than you one time, but twice. Classy.

• Like 1