Mother gets Breaking Bad toys removed from Toys R Us

The 4th Doctor

Toys R Us has announced it's pulling all Breaking Bad toys from its stores after more than 8,500 people signed an online petition calling for their removal.

As we previously reported, Florida mother Susan Schrivjer feels that the Walter White figure in particular isn't appropriate considering it comes with a little tray of (plastic) crystal meth.
Better Call Saul - Bryan Cranston: 'Walter White Got What He Deserved'
00:38

The superstore chain opted to release a tongue-in-cheek statement about the situation, which reads: "Let's just say, the action figures have taken an 'indefinite sabbatical'."

For her part, Schrivjer added the following update to the original petition: "It's One Small step!!!! Let's keep this up so Toys R Us stores all over will make this right decision!!!!"

Theirs weren't the only statements made about the matter, however. Bryan Cranston, Walter White himself, took to his Twitter account following the news to exclaim "Florida mom petitions against Toys 'R Us over Breaking Bad action figures.’ I'm so mad, I'm burning my Florida Mom action figure in protest."

There is a counter petition to try and get them back. I hate idiot parents who do this. Just because you fail at being a parent don't take it out on the rest of us. https://www.change.org/p/toys-r-us-keep-breaking-bad-and-other-adult-collector-figures-on-tru-shelves

Source IGN.com

Edited by The 4th Doctor

Sensitive parents still exist? There is more shades of gray and blurred lines on television today than ever before on sitcom and syndicated broadcasting.

She must be those wholesome Catholic ones. Someone do get her to this century please.

Who cares? Children shouldn't watch Breaking Bad anyways and I'm sure that there are other ways of getting an Walter White action figure, in case you're a collector or something.

Plenty of people care she has no case as the Breaking Bad figures were in the correct spot of the store in the Adult Collector section with all the horror toys and stuff for adult collectors like that for 15 years and over. She is just upset cause some of the figures come with plastic toy crystal meth. Toys R us caters to all people not just kids.

Edited by The 4th Doctor

Plenty of people care she has no case as the Breaking Bad figures were in the correct spot of the store in the Adult Collector section with all the horror toys and stuff for adult collectors like that for 15 years and over. She is just upset cause some of the figures come with plastic toy crystal meth. Toys R us caters to all people not just kids.

I'm genuinely only discovering this now. I guess I can understand the grievances then.

My bad, the Toys R Us stores over here in the part of Germany where I live in are solely for kids. Or atleast they have been the last time I was there, which was like ten years ago. In that case, of course, what she did was absolutely pointless.

no worries I just hate when people do this kind of shit and ruin it for other people.  It surprises me she didn't make a stink over the walking dead figures having gross zombies and dismemberment  and all the horror figures of jason voorhees and freddy kruger etc.

no worries I just hate when people do this kind of shit and ruin it for other people. It surprises me she didn't make a stink over the walking dead figures having gross zombies and dismemberment and all the horror figures of jason voorhees and freddy kruger etc.

I hate people like that also.

The stupid bitch cant control her kids thats her problem. Almost half the figs in there are killers but thats ok. Killing is ok but cooking meth is not.

Its Walter White fuck its not a Ted Bundy Barbie

muu74p.png

Walter White's tweet was perfect lol

His name isn't Walter White that's only a character 

I know that considering his real name is on his Twitter account, he is defending Breaking Bad toys hence why I used his character name ;)

muu74p.png

Walter White's tweet was perfect lol

His name isn't Walter White that's only a character 

I know that considering his real name is on his Twitter account, he is defending Breaking Bad toys hence why I used his character name ;)

Don't try to cover your tracks, you've been caught out

• 2 weeks later...

yeah it's not like it says kids R us Adults Keep Out LOL