New wwe games community manager is actually an older community manager

The 4th Doctor

It looks like we are finally getting a decent community Manager. From what his Tweets are saying our new Community Manager is an old one from the THQ days Marcus Stephenson . Marcus was a fantastic com manager from back in the day. He always talked with the community and even went to various wwe games forums as well.

Marcus Stephenson @stephensonmc  ·  6h 6 hours ago

Tomorrow, I come back... I'll see you then! #TheHammer

Marcus is 10x better than that hobo Aubrey and that PR company bs spewing Jared.

This is great news. I know it will not please everybody, but the majority will be in consensus he was the best community manager we had. As much of flack he got, and of course you're going to have your fair share of critics, Marcus Stephenson delved into the minds of the community and had the patience to listen to the grievances poured. He would have these "AMA" sessions and involved Bryan Williams as well. It were the backwards mentality of THQ lead to its inevitable self-destruction but he worked with what he had. Now of course, at the time people just didn't realize what they had until we got the replacements such as the Aubrey Sittersons and the Jareds. Our own Jeffsdomain will share plenty of hullabaloo from that went on from the keyboard fascism administration, if you will, he led but that's a story which needs not to be repeated.

I know with the traffic this site has generated and will continue to, I would assume Marcus Stephenson engages in a Q&A similar to what he did and convey those opinions to the higher-ups over the years which follow over here. With every good member who will give constructive ideas, however there will be five idiots. I have faith in our "Gaming Discussion" section though. That has continued to go strong and no doubt will deliver in the event that a brainstorming thread does pop up which asks for ideas for the next annual installment in the series.

Great news, he's a stand up guy.

I remember when he came to the forums which I used to be on, he was there to talk to everyone about the game which was being released at the time (can't remember which year), he was asking for suggestions listening to feedback and just general stuff. He's really great at what he does. Great to see him back, if it does turn out to be him returning to the WWE game series.

Although I enjoyed Marcus, I thought Aubrey was a helluva guy! Anyways good news, he was always great.

Aubrey a helluva guy 2ujion7.gif Aubrey was as incompetent as one could get He couldn't even do a simple job like be a community manager without coming off as a smug dbag.

Although I enjoyed Marcus, I thought Aubrey was a helluva guy! Anyways good news, he was always great.

Aubrey a helluva guy 2ujion7.gif Aubrey was as incompetent as one could get He couldn't even do a simple job like be a community manager without coming off as a smug dbag.

Well I watch his podcast so i guess that clouds my judgment when it comes to his coverage and whatnot of the games, so true.

Marcus is a good dude. I remember he was really active back when SvR '11 was about to drop. He's already been more responsive in one day than all the dudes who came after him. Smart move by 2K to bring him back in.

It looks like we are finally getting a decent community Manager. From what his Tweets are saying our new Community Manager is an old one from the THQ days Marcus Stephenson . Marcus was a fantastic com manager from back in the day. He always talked with the community and even went to various wwe games forums as well.

Marcus Stephenson @stephensonmc · 6h 6 hours ago

Marcus is 10x better than that hobo Aubrey and that PR company bs spewing Jared.

Marcus has always been the best. And he's a cool friend. Don't be surprised if he shows up as a member on the forums. Unlike the other guy(s) he doesn't mind joining other forums

Marcus has always been the best. And he's a cool friend. Don't be surprised if he shows up as a member on the forums. Unlike the other guy(s) he doesn't mind joining other forums

hope Marcus stays away from Caws.ws they treated him like crap

They treated everyone like crap

• Like 1

Remember when threeg and ernez tried to say the reason why mod talk was illegal over there was because they didnt want to be responsible if someone's system broke as a result? That was purely because they didnt want to lose thq support although they constantly talked shit about them. Then they blame Marcus for when the blur bypass got patched. They are complete idiots lol

agreed

I thought the same thing Iain, and then I remembered I'm engaged and the reason behind that is every man just wants to be managed by someone. We don't know what to do or think, unless someone tells us what to do or think. That's the community manager.

Hell Jeff even call this Marcus guy "a cool friend", Marcus just calls Jeff "who?".

Why does anyone give a shit about a community manager?

Because unlike every other community manager that this franchise has had, Marcus is good at his job. And he's not just coming back as just a community manager he's gonna have other roles to play as far as wwegames goes. Maybe you weren't around when Marcus was here before idk but when he was here before he took a lot of the communities ideas (smacktalks,sdh,caws.ws,thq forums, legends wrestling forums, ign, gamefaqs) and relayed them to the devs. If it wasnt for him we wouldn't have had create arena, paint tool, create a finisher, running finishers, defending titles in universe, set a show any day of the weeks etc. all these ideas came from various forums communities and Marcus relayed the suggestions to thq/yukes and they were slowly but surely implemented. You may not have liked certain aspects of thq but they actually communicates with the fans of the series. 2k if they want to be successful with this fan awe would need to follow suit

I thought the same thing Iain, and then I remembered I'm engaged and the reason behind that is every man just wants to be managed by someone. We don't know what to do or think, unless someone tells us what to do or think. That's the community manager.

Hell Jeff even call this Marcus guy "a cool friend", Marcus just calls Jeff "who?".

What are you talking about? I've known Marcus for 4 years.