WWE 2K15: MyCareer Mode Preview! (Impressions, Cutscenes & Mor

Smacktalks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-wbIKBEO-U

Last week I was invited down to London to attend a special press event focused around WWE 2K15's MyCareer Mode where I got to go hands-on with the game and try out the mode myself.

The game itself is shaping up very nicely indeed and to try and give you a complete overview of the MyCareer Mode and all the options that are available to you, along with the cutscenes I experienced and thoughts on the gameplay, i've put all of the information into the video embedded at the top of the page.

The video is quite detailed and covers a ton of information, so check it out and feel free to leave any questions you have on the mode and i'll try and answer what I can.

Enjoy! :)

Source: Smacktalks.org

Let start off first by saying ur video made so excited for my career mode I just got a question

In my career mode in creation suite wat did u see that's change such as hair and beard styles?

Do we have more options in hair and beard?

• Like 1

I can't really go into detail on the creation aspect at the moment, but there seems to be new items in there. It's also no longer a vertical scroll between items, it's more of a grid so you can quickly move to the item you want to select.

I can't really go into detail on the creation aspect at the moment, but there seems to be new items in there. It's also no longer a vertical scroll between items, it's more of a grid so you can quickly move to the item you want to select.

That must've been what they were talking about when saying it's now easier to create people.

So, kind of like this then.

eas-ufc-career-caf.jpg

Just wondering if you can exit the ring and stuff while in the performance centre or are you stuck in the ring only, and also is there any aspects of free roam backstage at any point (from what u seen) ??? :)

Thanks for all the info King Smack lol but I actually have 2 questions SmackTalks if you would be kind enough to answer plz. 1.) Is there commentary finally through the entire entrance yet like on tv or is it still just a quick snippet? 2.) You said that paint tool is still in right. Maybe you can answer or maybe not idk but. Is the paint tool system still the same as previous yrs or has it been updated with a better way to create logos for our superstars? Thanks bro :D

Edited by King87

So, kind of like this then.

eas-ufc-career-caf.jpg

Yeah, exactly like that.

Please tell me everyone has a superstar heads so we can update attires.

Let's confirm superstar threads before superstar heads!

I can't confirm either but I think you'll like what's in store ;)

Just wondering if you can exit the ring and stuff while in the performance centre or are you stuck in the ring only, and also is there any aspects of free roam backstage at any point (from what u seen) ??? :)

Nope, you're stuck in the ring.

• Like 1

Can you use a downloaded caw for career, or do you have to create it yourself?

I don't think there was an option to use a custom caw, but it could be added as some options like importing your friends caws weren't included in the build.

Thanks for all the info King Smack lol but I actually have 2 questions SmackTalks if you would be kind enough to answer plz. 1.) Is there commentary finally through the entire entrance yet like on tv or is it still just a quick snippet? 2.) You said that paint tool is still in right. Maybe you can answer or maybe not idk but. Is the paint tool system still the same as previous yrs or has it been updated with a better way to create logos for our superstars? Thanks bro :D

It's still just a quick snippet. The option to create paint tools wasn't in the build, just apply them (which was greyed out).

Did you get a chance to see the facial hair? Did they add more 3d beards? Also you mentioned you seeing Seth's hair in the caw mode, did you see any other superstar's hair style?. The CAW in the video looks like he has Big E's haircut so I was just wondering.