Weightlifting

SaviorOfTheMasses

I weigh 182 at 6'3". I just returned to the weights full time after like on and off for a month. I don't lift for size. I just lift to stay in decent health and to keep my weight down.

I lift for health and aesthetics.

Can't motivate myself for weights n shit. I play sports as its fun... If I lose a few pounds doing it then all the better... then i hit my local for copious amounts of beer haaa

Pretty much the same. Play sports, be active. Lifting weights is easily the most boring experiences of my life.

I weigh 182 at 6'3". I just returned to the weights full time after like on and off for a month. I don't lift for size. I just lift to stay in decent health and to keep my weight down.

Weight down!?!? You need to weight up, hit a lean meat diet. You're wasting your time in the gym lifting weights to lose weight with no body mass. May as well just run around the block a few times instead.

Weight down!?!? You need to weight up, hit a lean meat diet. You're wasting your time in the gym lifting weights to lose weight with no body mass. May as well just run around the block a few times instead.
I hate cardio. I would rather get cardio from short breaks between sets.

Guest Dazman™

I've recently started taking weightlifting more seriously again and ordered myself a few pieces of gym equipment because my local gym is crap.