Weightlifting

SaviorOfTheMasses

I go to a boxing gym. Skip ropes, punch bags, speed bag, lift weights, do stretches, running machine, etc. Then we have a 15 minute spar before we leave.

give us a ticket to the gun show

I'm just lean and quick with my hands. My sparring partner is like half a foot taller, a few stone heavier, so I have to be quick not to get knocked out every time.

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"

Yeah, still doing it. I currently weight 97 kilos (which should be around 210-215 pounds, but I'm not entirely sure) which I guess makes me a Heavyweight. It's not all fat like Mystiquε says, but I agree that it wouldn't hurt me losing a pound or two. Still working on that though.

Yeah, still doing it. I currently weight 97 kilos (which should be around 210-215 pounds, but I'm not entirely sure) which I guess makes me a Heavyweight. It's not all fat like Mystiquε says, but I agree that it wouldn't hurt me losing a pound or two. Still working on that though.

15stone 3pounds! You big lump :lol What height?

:lol Around 1,88 which I guess should be around 6,2. The last picture I posted in the Pics of Yourself thread (Somewhere around page 125 I think) Is me about 2 months or so ago, I don't think I've changed that much since then. Just to give you an perspective. Edited by BrotchMrToast

Jesus I'm like the lightest here and I'm bulking rn :huh:

No offence really, but you didn't really look all that big in your pictures. That's not necessary a bad thing, I'm just saying.

Jesus I'm like the lightest here and I'm bulking rn :huh:

No offence really, but you didn't really look all that big in your pictures. That's not necessary a bad thing, I'm just saying.

I know, I just recently started bulking.

And those pics were old.

I weigh 182 at 6'3". I just returned to the weights full time after like on and off for a month. I don't lift for size. I just lift to stay in decent health and to keep my weight down.

Edited by Codes.