How Often Do You Poop?

Sunny

Do you shower afterwards? Have you ever pooped in a public restroom? Do you poop as soon as you eat? How long do you take?

We all drop the proverbial stool.

Some of us happen to go right after we shower and know without a hurdle that no salad will be tossed that day. Just ruins the whole day. Rule #24 of Douchebaggery.

Some follow to it in the form of a 10:30 "appointment" everyday. Some two. Others three. A shat-trick!

tumblr69.gif

But, after my recent checkup, my doctor advised me that the best thing you can do for your body is get rid of waste, and then exercise. When I was bulking, I would go once a day but now, I go every other day or three days at most. I like to consider my diet to be consistent and I take about 2500-3000 calories.

Ms. Sloth's washing habits can also be answers for reference. Not a big fan of the whole front to back shindig. Oftentimes, it just leaves a stinky odor that even a douche doesn't solve.

Don can discuss the alarming speed at which he must use "The Con Man's Room" before another back blow out after staying in the exact sitting duck position for so long.

Codes can entice us of his log cabin latrines and the interior design which give it a more, homey feel.

Iain can inform us on the riches he's collected while being at two places at once. By the way, how did you manage to go that time you broke your leg?

'Tis fun.

Edited by Sunny Dre Carter III

Every morning when I get up, followed by a shower.

Every night before going to bed.

ย 

I usually document my poops on Snapchat if they are in a new environment and give the toilet a rating out of 10.

ย 

I also recently started using a bidet. It's been in my house for 14 years, since the day we built it, and until now i've always been a little taken aback by the thought of shooting water into my bum crack. But it's actually quite a nice, refreshing experience. I would recommend it. The colder the water the better.

ย 

Pooping is therapeutic for me and I love to sit there just squeezing a big one out in one long sausage, or using my superior sphincter control to chop my stool into slices no thicker than a pepperoni topping.

Meme time......................

I DON'T ALWAYS POOP, BUT WHEN I DO.........................

I SNIFF AND ADMIRE MY "WORK"

lol.

I DON'T ALWAYS POOP, BUT WHEN I DO.........................

I MAKE SURE MY HOUSE SMELLS LIKE A DRAIN. PERIOD.

• 2 weeks later...

Early morning coffee induced poop, followed by a secondary calmer poop a few hours later. Sometimes I might even go again after lunch, but that's usually more of a courtesy poop so that coworkers don't have to cop my farts all afternoon.

#highfiberdiet4lyfe #yourewelcome