Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yin Yang Bought In

CPW: Episode 2 (September 28/29th, 2014)

8 posts in this topic

Jack comes out to start the show first to little to no reaction. Stevens comes out to some boos.

Skullcrusher Jack vs Archeron Stevens

The two big men start the match by knocking into each other, seeing who will give first. The two go into a test of strength, where Stevens has the advantage from being taller. Jack, about to lose the test, kicks Stevens in the gut, doubling him over. Jack runs off the ropes with a knee lift.

Jack lifts him up easily and hits a spinning side slam. He tries a pin but only gets a 2. Jack runs off the ropes and hits an elbow drop on Stevens. He runs off and hits another. He tries a third but Stevens moves. Stevens hits a big chokeslam for only a 2.

Stevens lifts Jack up for an Atlantida Backbreaker but Jack fights out of it. Jack hits a hard European Uppercut, sending Stevens out to the floor. Jack follows and wraps Stevens in the guardrail. Jack is choking Stevens for too long and the ref calls it.

Winner by DQ: Archeron Stevens

But Jack doesn't care, he grabs a table from under the ring and sets it up in the ring. He grabs Archeron and tosses him in the ring. Jack is looking for a powerbomb but William Gruner runs in and hits Jack in the crotch. Archeron grabs Jack and chokeslams him through the table. The two leave as Jack lays in the wreckage.

Chris Payne and Yoshihiro Hayabusa come out first to boos in black trench coats and all black gear. Gates and Collins are next to nice reactions.

Chris Payne and Yoshihiro Hayabusa vs James Collins and Alexander Gates

Gates and Hayabusa start as the bell rings. Hayabusa runs in and immediately drops Gates with a busaiku knee to the face. Yoshi tosses Gates into a corner before doing a cartwheel into a flying enziguri to Gates.

Yoshi tags Payne and Payne runs and kicks Gates in the ribs. Payne lifts Gates and launches him overhead with a belly to belly. Payne tags Yoshi before knocking Collins out to the floor. Yoshi lifts Gates in a Wheelbarrow position before suplexing him into a neckbreaker from Payne. Payne gets the win after pinning him.

Winners: Payne and Hayabusa.

Afterwords the lights go out, when the come on the two winners are gone from the ring.

Carla comes out first to a nice response, followed by Summer to almost dead silence. Felicity comes out next to solid cheer, and Kiara comes out last to some small cheering.

Carla vs Felicity vs Summer vs Kiara

The match starts with Carla getting attacked by the other three immediately. Summer yanks Felicity and Kiara off and starts kicking Carla in the corner. Felicity grabs Summer by her hair and whips her to the mat. Kiara runs and knees Felicity hard in the face.

Carla gets up and gets Kiara in a DDT position. Summer tries for a clothesline on Carla but she sucks and gets Summer in a neckbreaker. She drops down and hits the double move on the two before Felicity runs in and hits a bicycle kick to Carla.

Felicity tries a pin but Summer breaks it up. Kiara grabs Summer again and tosses her out of the 6-sided ring. Kiara runs off the ropes and suicide dives out at Summer. Summer moves, sending Kiara out into the crowd. Summer pulls Kiaras body over the barricade and drops her hard with a facebuster on the concrete.

Summer gets in the ring and gets hit with a Felicity super kick, sending her tumbling back out of the ring. Felicity turns and gets gets kicked hard in the face by Carla. Carla lifts her up and nails a Tourture Rack Backbreaker for the 3 count and the win.

Winner: Carla

After the match, Carla celibrates as Refs help Kiara to the back, who is bleeding out of her nose and mouth.

Yin Yang vs ???

Yang comes to the ring as the crowd starts chanting his name. He enters and grabs a mic.

"As stated before, I am issuing an open challenge to any jabroni in the back to come out here and get their fucking head kicked in! To sweeten the pot, I'm putting $1,000 of my own money on the table. If you beat me you can keep it."

Josh Black comes out to a nice response

"A thousand dollars you say? Sounds good to me. You're a has been Yang, you can't hang with me. I..."

Josh is cut off as Kevin Sydal, one of Yangs most fierce rivals and best friends comes out to a loud pop. He enters the ring and looks at Yang.

"You're gonna give it to him? He shouldnt even be allowed to be in the same ring as you and I man."

Josh gets offended.

"I don't give a shit about yours or his legacy Kevin. Your legacy dies in the ring with me."

Yang looks at them.

"Since you 2 can't decided who should go, I'll do this. Sydal, Black, you two will fight right now. And Ill face the winner at Skyfall!"

Yang leaves as a ref enters.

Josh Black vs Kevin Sydal

The two stand off and Black slaps Sydal. Black starts talking smack before he gets nailed with a rolling elbow. Black stumbles to a corner and Sydal runs at him with a helluva kick. Black collapses down and Sydal tries a pin for 2.

Sydal lifts Black who responds with a European Uppercut, sending Sydal backwards. Sydal comes off the ropes but eats a jumping knee by Black. Sydal falls out of the ring and Black runs in for a Suicide Dive, but Sydal moves and Black goes crashing into the barricade.

Sydal lifts Black into the ring and climbs to the top. He nails Black with a missile drop kick off the top for another 2 count. Sydal whips him to the ropes and tries a clothesline, but Black ducks and comes back with a super kick.

Black sets Sydal on the top rope for a Frankensteiner but Sydal catches him mid rotation and pile drives him off the middle rope. Sydal lifts the broken Black up on his shoulders and hits the Sydlyned for the win.

Winner: Kevin Sydal

Afterwords Sydal celebrates as Yang runs in hits Sydal with tornado kick. As Sydal is trying to get up, Yang runs and curb stomps him into the mat. Yang leaves to a mixed reaction as Sydal and Black are attended to in the ring.

Kenji comes out first to a nice reception, followed by Phoenix to a huge pop.

Kenji Amore vs Phoenix

The two shake hands as the match starts. The two lock up but Kenji kicks Phoenix in the thigh, he kicks him a few more time. Phoenix tries a head kick but Kenji ducks and goes behind Phoenix. He rolls him up but Phoenix counters into an armbar. Kenji counters into an ankle lock.

Phoenix rolls into an ankle lock of his own. Kenji rolls and picks the ankle and counters into a figure four, with woos from the crowd. Phoenix reverses the pressure and escapes. Phoenix hobbles up and Kenji rushes in with a chop block.

Phoenix gets to the corner and is met with a few hard chops from Kenji. Amore starts teeing off on Phoenix with some Machine Gun chops. Phoenix collapses into the corner as Kenji climbs above him. Kenji dives and mule kicks a seated Phoenix in the chest. Kenji goes for the pin but Phoenix kicks out at 2.

Kenji goes for the Calf Killer but Phoenix rolls through and kicks him in the head. Phoenix pulls Kenji to the corner and tries a Phoenix Splash. Kenji moves and Phoenix lands bad on the ankle, and Kenji rolls into the Calf Killer.

Phoenix fights his way to the ropes and Kenji breaks. Kenji approaches Phoenix and lifts him, but he eats a super kick to the cheer of the crowd. Phoenix fights his way up the ropes. Phoenix struggles to keep his balance but somehow still hits a Phoenix splash for the 3 count.

Winner: Phoenix

Phoenix celebrates when the lights go out. When they come on, Hayabusa and Payne are standing behind him. Hayabusa clips the bad leg and the two attack him. Kenji tries to help but gets taken out. The two hit the Wheelbarrow Suplex/Neckbreaker combo on Phoenix.

Yang comes out with a chair, looking to help Phoenix. The two escape as Yang helps Phoenix.

Am I just suppose to be Drew Mcintyre when he couldn't win

Am I just suppose to be Drew Mcintyre when he couldn't win

Im building you into an underdog. The "no one thought he would win" role I think fits you well.

"WOO"

Good show :D

"WOO"

Thank you, I did the whole show at like 8 last night

"WOO"

Thank you, I did the whole show at like 8 last night

if you ever need help writing matches give me a shout.

So basically i'll have a Daniel Bryan Career but no authority sweeeet

So basically i'll have a Daniel Bryan Career but no authority sweeeet

Kinda like that. It's still in development as I'm the only booker. So give it time.