Nate

WWE Reality Era (Diary)

35 posts in this topic

WWE REALITY ERA. 2014 - ?

[During WrestleMania 30, a video package was played officially kick-starting a new era of sports entertainment, popular independent superstars where snatched up by WWE including - Kevin Steen, Prince Devitt and KENTA. they will be used in NXT until a spot opens up in the main roster for them. The reality era will be entirely focused on a new breed of wrestlers. The focus will be more on how the crowd takes superstars in and little to no superstars will have gimmicks or dispositions forced onto them. There will be 3 shows including PPVs. RAW, Smackdown and NXT. RAW and Smackdown will share rosters. This diary started after the raw after Night Of Champions. It will be my take on WWE.]

Shows

RAW Monday

NXT - Thursday

SMACKDOWN - Friday

(SMACKDOWN AND NXT HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR A WHILE, STRUGGLING TO FIND TIME)

Champions

WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Brock Lesnar

WWE Intercontinental Champion - Bad News Barret

WWE United States Champion - Sheamus

WWE Tag Team Champions - Stardust and Goldust

WWE Divas Champion - AJ Lee

NXT Champion - Adrian Neville

NXT Womens Champion - Charlotte

NXT Tag Team Champions - Sin Cara & Kalisto

Upcoming

PPV - Hell In A Cell

Show - NXT

Roster

[italic = Heel, Normal = Face, Striked = Injured]

Adam Rose

AJ Lee

Alicia Fox

Bad News Barret

Big E

Big Show

Bo Dallas

Bray Wyatt

Brie Bella

Brock Lesnar

Cesaro

Curtis Axel

Damien Sandow

Daniel Bryan

Darren Young

Dean Ambrose

Dolph Ziggler

Emma

Erick Rowan

Fandango

Goldust

Heath Slater

Hornswoggle

Jack Swagger

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

John Cena

Kane

Kofi Kingston

Layla

Luke Harper

Mark Henry

The Miz

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Paige

R Truth

Randy Orton

Roman Reigns

Rusev

Ryback

Seth Rollins

Sheamus

Stardust

Summer Rae

Tamina Snuka

Titus O'Neil

Triple H

Undertaker

Xavier Woods

Zack Ryder

NXT Roster

Adrian Neville

Aiden English

Alexa Bliss

Angelo Dawkins

Baron Corbin

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Bull Dempsey

Charlotte

CJ Parker

Colin Cassady

Enzo Amore

Hideo Itami

Jason Jordan

Kalisto

Konnor

Marcus Louis

Mojo Rawley

Sami Zayn

Sasha Banks

Simon Gotch

Sin Cara

Sylvestor Lefort

Tye Dillinger

Tyler Breeze

Tyson Kidd

Viktor

Edited by Nate

WWE have released -  Cameron, Diego, El Torito, Fernando, Eva Marie, The Great Khali, Rosa Mendes.

Ryback is injured...

Ryback is injured...

I read somewhere it was only a small injury and it wouldn't take too long to recover, I'm not gonna use him this week but I think he is healthy enough to wrestle.  :dunno:

I'd love to see the IC Championship elevated more in this.

I got something big in mind for both midcard titles. 

As much I am for Cesaro taking the title off Sheamus, I want Bo to get it eventually... Will benefit him the best!

As much I am for Cesaro taking the title off Sheamus, I want Bo to get it eventually... Will benefit him the best!

You want Bo to be used correctly...? I think you know what you have to do!

(BOLIEVE, you have to Bolieve..)

Edited by Nate

You want Bo to be used correctly...? I think you know what you have to do!

(BOLIEVE, you have to Bolieve..)

:D with him on the title, he can have the longest reign as the US champ and lose to someone like Devitt or KENTA

I think you mean BO-nefit.

Raw Five Point Preview:

- A (not so) fighting champion? . . .

- Justice for the Family . . .

Ambrose v The World . . .

- A intercontinental controversy . . .

- Egos' collide . . .

if you bury Sandow I will strangle you for 24 hours then proceed to throw you out the window

if you bury Sandow I will strangle you for 24 hours then proceed to throw you out the window

adam rose pins sandow every single week until they both retire.

Edited by Nate

#1 contender tournament announced for the united states title.

mIxoAwX.png

more wrestlers to be announced before RAW.

Edited by Nate

you can't do this to me!

umD8p7n.png

you can't do this to me!

hmm... well titles do look good around sandow...

umD8p7n.png

you can't do this to me!

hmm... well titles do look good around sandow...

sandow=money

Really nice topic, looking forward to see what happens tonight

Really nice topic, looking forward to see what happens tonight

thanks! 3 hours till' the show gets posted, it's all finished but I've decided to post the shows 3 hours before the actual product. :p

Can this be considered "role playing"?

Can this be considered "role playing"?

nup but there is no other places better suited for it :)

edit: actually, it would be in a way... oh well

Edited by Nate

VthKv06.png

Michael Cole: Hello and welcome to Monday Night Raw!

JBL: And if you missed Night of Champions, the Dust Brothers became Tag Team champions, AJ Lee became Divas' champion and The Miz became Intercontinental champion! 

Jerry Lawler: I think you forgot the part where you say that Dolph Ziggler won the title back the very next night! So much for Miz being a worthy champion.

Michael Cole: Well speaking of the Intercontinental champion...

Dolph Ziggler: I stand before you all today as the rightful owner of this Intercontinental title belt. Wait, I have a challenge for you all. Try and count every ab on my body before I finish this sentence. Ready? I am once again the Intercontinental champion. Oh, you guys got so close. Too bad. I've been too damn good for too damn long and it is about time I get some recognition from everybody. I wrestle well, I talk well... and you can be damn sure I look good also. I am once again the Intercontinental champion but I have ALWAYS --- been the best. And if anybody in the back wants a shot at this title? Well I'm not moving anywhere.

Bad News Barret: Dolph Ziggler, I'm afraid I've got some BAD NEWS. You see you may have been a good Intercontinental champion while I was absent. But in a matter of minutes I will reclaim what I deserve. The Intercontinental title. 

​Impromptu Intercontinental title match.

Bad News Barret v Dolph Ziggler

The two meet in the middle and Barret uses his brawling expertise to get Ziggler into the corner. Barret whips Ziggler into the opposing corner before running at him. However, Ziggler uses the turnbuckle to get over Barret's head and hits a neck-breaker. They both quickly get to their feet Ziggler hits a quick drop kick and goes for a cover. 1. Barret powers out. Ziggler gets to his feet and drags Barret with him, Ziggler leans Barret on the rope and kicks him in the gut before whipping him into the opposing ropes. Ziggler leans down and Barret kicks him in the face. Barret scoop slams Ziggler onto his knee and goes for a cover. 1. 2. Ziggler gets out of the pin at hardly two and powers to his feet. Barret goes to grab onto Ziggler but Ziggler pushes him backwards. Ziggler hits a nasty superkick into delayed DDT combo. Ziggler goes for the pin... 1. 2. Barret kicks out.

Ziggler is in shock, he motions towards the referee and yells that should have been three. Ziggler gets to his feet and yells at Barret to get up. Once Barret gets to his feet, Ziggler goes for the Zig Zag, however Barret grabs the ropes and sends Ziggler backwards. Ziggler jumps to his feet and runs at Barret, but gets chucked over the top rope for his troubles. Barret exits onto the ring apron and hits a flying elbow to Ziggler! Barret gets to his feet and grabs Ziggler by the hair, getting him to his feet also. Barret tosses Ziggler into the ring post and rolls in and out of the ring to break the count. Barret walks over to Ziggler, picks him up and tosses him into the barrier before bringing himself and Ziggler into the ring. Barret goes for a cover. 1. 2. Ziggler powers out and Barret gets angry.

Barret picks Ziggler up and tosses him into the ring post. He then hits a back suplex onto Ziggler, laying him onto the middle of the mat. Barret turns his elbow pad inside out, turning it red. He spins his arm around signalling for the bull hammer. Ziggler gets to his feet and Barret goes for the Bull Hammer, only for Ziggler to superkick his elbow, spinning Barret around. Ziggler hits the Zig Zag! 1. 2. Barret powers out and everybody is shocked, including Ziggler. Ziggler goes for another cover. 1. 2. Barret kicks out once more. Ziggler gets Barret on his feet and runs to the ropes, only to be hit by a winds of change. Barret picks Ziggler up and connects with a nasty Bull Hammer, cutting Ziggler open. 1. 2. 3. 

Winner and NEW Intercontinental champion: Wade Barret

highlight above for quick match result.

Backstage segment.

Stardust: A SHOOTing star... NEverrr disappoints. ON the Blackesttt night... during the fULL moon, when you are most comfortable... it FLASHES. It bLIIInds you and leaveSSS you... BREeeeATHless... takes all that you TREASure so deeply - - - Because you will NEVER-- - - foRGet the names oF... 

Goldust inhales and raises his hands to his chest...

Goldust: Goooooldustttt.

Stardust blows stars into Goldusts' face when he exhales.

Stardust: Annnd.... Ssssstarrrrrdusssst.

Stardust puts his hand in a star formation.

United States Championship #1 Contender Tournament announcement

wl4Vxm8.png

Sheamus: There are a lot of tough opponents up in this tournament all about to go through hell just to get a match against me. And I'm really looking forward to the fight, fella. Though in a way I feel sorry for whoever wins this tournament because their match against me will end like any other match against me ends. I'll brogue kick their face off, fella. You see after I won that battle royal to win this United States Championship I've had a lot of hard matches, and I will definitely be watching each and every one of these match ups just t-

Cesaro: Sheamus, Sheamus I think every single person here today, including you know exactly how this tournament will end. With Cesaro pinning who the hell cares, for another shot at a title I deserve so much.

Sheamus: Well Cesaro if you deserve this title so much why have you come short in every one of our matches prior fella? Because the last I saw of you you were knocked out unconscious staring at the ceiling at night of champions trying to beat me.

Cesaro: You got lucky, Sheamus and you know that. And after this tournament ends you and everyone here will know how horrible of a champion you are fella. To think you are representing the entire country of America. Just pathe-

http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/hse20q59rs/Rusev.mp3

Lana: Yes Cesaro, America and everything that represents it IS pathetic. Including that stupid excuse of a title that is around your shoulder right now, Sheamus. As you both struggle to prove your point behind the words you shout Rusev proves his point behind the power he brings to the ring. Still undefeated to this day, you think this tournament will end that? Think again.

Sheamus: Rusev, fella I get it you're undefeated but the problem with that is you haven't been in the ring with Sheamus before. And in one blink of the eye I could brogue kick your lights out and you will end off just as well as this hooligan over here, Cesaro. 

With this the 3 start brawling, ending in Rusev sending Cesaro over the top rope and Sheamus sending Rusev over. Rusev and Lana walk to the back but as Sheamus poses with the title Cesaro rolls in and sneak attacks Sheamus from behind. Cesaro picks up the title and signals Sheamus to get to his feet. Cesaro smashes Sheamus with the title and poses over a downed Sheamus.

Cesaro looks down on Sheamus and grabs him by the head, he lifts him to his feet and neutralizes him onto the title. He rolls out of the ring and heads to the back.

Michael Cole: Wow! Can you believe it? Soon we'll have a NEW #1 contender for Sheamus' United States championship! Who do you think is going to win the tournament JBL?

JBL: Well I think it is fairly obvious that Rusev will breeze through the tournament and win the title, no problems. And every single person who looses will be destroying the reputation of America and Americans everywhere. 

Jerry Lawler: I don't know why you are counting out Mark Henry so fast JBL, he's come close to beating Rusev before so who knows how a match between those two would go. 

JBL: Well personally I think Cesaro and Rusev will square off in the final match, nobody in this tournament comes close to their in ring ability!

Michael Cole: Well of course you do, JBL. 

JBL: What's that supposed to mean?

Michael Cole: ... don't worry.

Backstage segment.

Seth Rollins: Hunter, Stephanie... I need help.

Triple H: ... With what, Seth?

Seth Rollins: It's that lunatic Ambrose, he's ruining everything. Every time I try and cash in, every time I show my face he has to pop out of the stupidest places and ruin everything. 

Stephanie McMahon: Well, Seth what could we possible do to stop a lunatic from being a lunatic?

Seth Rollins: I don't know! I'll think of something and come back alright?

Triple H: We'll be waiting!

-

JBL: What do you think Seth Rollins and the authority have in store for Dean Ambrose?

Michael Cole: Who knows, but it shouldn't take long to find out because in the main event of tonight Seth Rollins has scheduled an in ring interview with Dean Ambrose, I've also been told that if Dean Ambrose doesn't show he could be suspended or even worse... fired! 

JBL: Good! I'm sure that cowardly lunatic wouldn't have showed if not forced! 

Jerry Lawler: Oh please! You know that not to be true.

Tournament round #1 - Match 1.

Rusev v Jack Swagger.

The match starts and the two wrestlers, knowing each other well circle the ring. They lock up but not for long as Rusev hits a couple nasty kicks to the side of Swaggers' leg, forcing a break. Rusev keeps kicking Swagger in the ribs until Swagger is groggy in the corner. Rusev pounds onto Swaggers' ribs with his shoulder, pushing Swaggers' back into the corner. Rusev moves from the corner and Swagger falls to the ground, holding his ribs. Rusev picks up Swagger and Swagger fights back, punch after punch forcing Rusev to lean against the ropes. Rusev rolls out of the ring and regroups with Lana. Rusev watches Swagger carefully before rolling back into the ring, Swagger quickly starts kicking Rusev before he can get to his feet, forcing the ref to break him off. 

The ref separates the two and Rusev pushes the ref out of the way, he goes for a superkick on an unaware Swagger but Swagger catches his ankle and applies the patriot lock. Rusev is in major pain as he struggles to the bottom rope.Swagger drags him back into the middle as Rusev gets close to breaking it but Rusev rolls onto his back, Rusev pushes Swagger back with his injured ankle and hits a superkick with this other foot as he gets to his feet. Rusev looks over at Lana.

Lana: Rusev... CRUSH!

Rusev yells and slams his foot into Swaggers' back. Rusev applies the accolade and Swagger taps out.

Winner and into the next round: Rusev

highlight above for quick match result.

http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/hse20q59rs/Rusev.mp3

Rusev doesn't break the Accolade and Sheamus runs down the ramp, Rusev sees him and rolls under the ropes. Lana and Rusev head to the back.

-

JBL: Well that settles it! Rusev has made his way to round 2 of the United States #1 contender tournament! Can you imagine what would happen if he won the whole thing? It would be horrible! 

Michael Cole: Sure would, JBL, could you imagine the United states champion celebrating in front of a Russian flag? It sickens me just to think about it!

Jerry Lawler: You and I both, Cole.

Backstage Segment.

Seth Rollins: Stephanie, Hunter. I have the perfect idea. 

whispering off camera

Stephanie McMahon: Good Idea, Seth, I'll go see if he is up for it.

Triple H: I don't know if it is really his kind of deal...

Seth Rollins: Well it is worth a shot, have you got any better ideas? 

Triple H: Well, no, I hope it works Seth. 

-

Michael Cole: Wow, it seems whatever plan Seth Rollins has created, Triple H doesn't seem so keen on. 

JBL: It sounds quite hit and miss! I hope it works out, Ambrose belongs in an asylum! He has no right to be interfering in Seth's matches.

Jerry Lawler: And I suppose Seth had the right to stab them both in the back, then?

JBL: Of course he did! He created the damn shield he has every right in the world to destroy it!

Tournament round #1 - Match 2.

Bo Dallas v Big E

The match starts and Big E powers himself an advantage. Big E tosses Bo into the ropes and hits a running clothesline on the rebound. Big E kicks Bo Dallas in the gut a few times and picks him up by the hair. Big E suplexes Bo twice consecutively before hitting a larger 3rd suplex and letting go. Big E goes for a pin. 1. 2. Bo kicks out and Big E gets to his feet quickly, dragging Bo with him. Big E goes for a back suplex but Bo elbows him in the head twice before taking control. Bo gets to the back of Big E and hits a back suplex. Bo hits a few grounded punches before taunting to the crowd. Bo picks Big E up and tosses his shoulder into the ring post. Bo rolls up Big E. 1. 2. Big E powers out.

Big E looks angry and jumps to hits feet, he hits a few nasty elbows to Bo's face before hitting 3 consecutive back breakers. Big E runs to the rope and hits a nasty running splash before taking off his straps. Bo Dallas gets to his feet and gets picked up for the Big Ending. Bo Dallas grabs hold of the turnbuckle and slips off the back of Big E. Bo then hits the Bo-Dog! 1. 2. 3. 

Winner and into the next round: Bo Dallas

Highlight above for quick match result.

After the match Bo Dallas rolls out of the ring and does a victory lap before grabbing a microphone. He walks into the ring and crouches beside Big E.

Bo Dallas: It's ok, Big E! I know you may have not advanced today, but you will win a title some day! You'll become the most popular superstar on the roster! All you have to do is... BoLIEVE! 

Bo Dallas puts on a cheesy grin, before giving Big E the thumbs up and rolling out of the ring. Bo does another victory lap, celebrating and yelling the whole way round.

-

JBL: Wow! How insiprational is he, Michael? I BoLIEVED and my dream came true! Bo Dallas advances! He is truly the most inspirational man in sports entertainment.

Michael Cole: Oh would you stop?! 

Backstage segment.

The camera is on AJ, who is celebrating her title win.

Paige storms in.

Paige: You got lucky you know! If Nikki Bella wasn't in that match you wouldn't have my title around your shoulder right now! You know what? I'm calling quits on our friendship! 

AJ: Paige, if you hadn't noticed. Our friendship ended a long time ago but I'm glad for you to officially seal the deal. I wear this championship with pride and there is nothing you will be able to do that will result in you winning this title back. 

Paige: Oh yeah? Well I'm invoking my rematch clause! For next week on Raw! Lets see you beat me in a one on one match! Winner takes the title and gets all bragging rights! 

AJ: You're on, Paige. 

-

Jerry Lawler: Well would you look at that. Looks like we have a divas title match for next Monday night between AJ Lee and Paige!

JBL: I knew it.

Michael Cole: Knew what, JBL?

JBL: AJ was never a true friend to Paige. Can you believe she stole Paige's title!

The ring is ready for the ending segment of the show, with two chairs. One for Rollins, one for Ambrose.

Seth Rollins and the Authority come down to the ring, Seth has a smirk on his face the whole time as he walks over and grabs a microphone. He rolls into the ring and sits on the chair. The authority stand behind him.

Seth Rollins: Come on Ambrose! Come down here and meet me. Face to face, or are you too scared and finally coming to your own senses that you just aren't good enough to be in the same damn ring as me! I am better then you. I've ALWAYS been better then you, now come on. Come on Dean. I am Mr. Money In the bank, I am the architect, I MADE you, I am Seth Rollins and you will do as I tell you come down to this ring!

Dean Ambrose walks down the ramp, smirk on face and microphone in hand. He rolls into the ring and takes a seat next to the Authority. 

Dean Ambrose: I'm so sorry I'm late, sire! It won't happen again. I promise, pinky promise! 

Ambrose holds out his pinky finger to Seth as Seth looks on, angry.

Seth Rollins: Don't you dare talk to me like that, I am MISTER MONEY IN THE BANK. Do you think this is a joke? Am I a joke to you Dean? You won't be all smiles and rainbows soon after I beat the crap out of you.

Dean Ambrose: Are you gonna beat the crap out of me Seth? Or are you going to get your Daddy and his girlfriends to do it for you.

Seth signals the authority to leave the ring, he gets ready to fight Ambrose but cheap shots and quickly exits the ring. The lights go out and a laughter echoes through the arena. When the lights go back on the Wyatt Family are around Ambrose. Harper and Rowan beat down Ambrose Harper hits a discus clothesline. And Bray Wyatt laughs, sitting down in the corner. Bray gets to his feet and spider walks to Ambrose, who is laid out in the middle. Wyatt spins to a standing position and picks Ambrose up. Bray dances around the ring with a motionless Ambrose before kissing him on the forehead and hitting a Sister Abigail. The Wyatt Family do their pose behind a downed Ambrose while the authority is behind them, smiling and looking down on Ambrose. Rollins holds his briefcase high and Bray Wyatt laughs to end the show.

TLDR? Quick results inside!

(posting early cause i gtg, definitely didn't write as much as i'll set the standard, but I been busy this weekend)