Gotham

The Don

Is this topic about the movie Gotham? Sorry if sounds silly of me, but I just took a fast glance reading what I could. I have yet seen the Gotham movie. I was pumped for it when I seen a couple of trailers  & previews for it. 

It's a TV show.

gotham_banner.jpg

Oh shoot not gonna lie I thought they made a movie out of it. No can't say I haven't seen it. What television station is hosted on?

Is this topic about the movie Gotham? Sorry if sounds silly of me, but I just took a fast glance reading what I could. I have yet seen the Gotham movie. I was pumped for it when I seen a couple of trailers  & previews for it. 

It's a TV show.

gotham_banner.jpg

Oh shoot not gonna lie I thought they made a movie out of it. No can't say I haven't seen it. What television station is hosted on?

FOX on Mondays at 8 pm Eastern/Pacific

Edited by jeb2830

It's a TV show.

gotham_banner.jpg

FOX on Mondays at 8 pm Eastern/Pacific

Thank you  :)

Am I the only one who notices the weird camera cuts/transitons? Like for a second Selina's looking around and the next second/cut she's looking straight. Is this normal in other shows and I'm just noticing it on this one show? lol

I'm really liking Gotham :) Pilot was solid, made me want to watch the next episode. Not gonna lie in saying I was a little bored at times, but the ending was cool. I personally thought episode 2 was fucking sick, 6 minutes in (I specifically remember that because I had to stop the episode and finish it later lol) and I was already way more interested than the pilot. Episode 3 was okay, better than the pilot but not as good as 2. Still liking it so far, definitely has potential.

Episode 2 was sick, can't explain it but it was so much better than episode 1. I liked the 2 villains of the episode, what I didn't like is that for an episode called "Selina Kyle" she didn't feature too much. Cobblepot is a fucking badass, that bit when he killed that guy in the car had me off my seat. As soon as he said "You look like a Penguin when you walk", I was like shit he's gonna go mental. Riddler wasn't as cool this week

:(

Only notes on episode 3, I FUCKING KNEW Montoya and Barbara were lovers. Montoya is known in the comics for being one of the first lesbian comic book characters, nice little thing they added in.

I set it to record. I'm looking forward to watching it when I get a chance. :)

You won't be disappointed ;)

Last nites episode was awesome #DontEatTheCannolis, Penguins' sinister antics continue to rise and Liza wanted that job with Fish more than the other singer indeed.. "YouGotKnockedTheFrakOut Singer #2

I set it to record. I'm looking forward to watching it when I get a chance. :)

You won't be disappointed ;)

Last nites episode was awesome #DontEatTheCannolis, Penguins' sinister antics continue to rise and Liza wanted that job with Fish more than the other singer indeed.. "YouGotKnockedTheFrakOut Singer #2

Good shit. I have to find something to do while I am drinking anyway. :p

-That hobo's sign, "Why lie, I need money for drugs" lmao damn

-SELINA KYLE bigsmile.gif

-Bullock has a scene where he eats in every *censored*ing episode

-Is that Scarecrow who's gonna be on next week's episode?

I think it was this guy

revbatmanwideninggyresplash.png

what makes you think Scarecrow will be in the next episode?

what makes you think Scarecrow will be in the next episode?

h

the credits preview, there was a guy with a mask that looked like Scarecrow's to me. And it's a Halloween special. But it wouldn't make sense since he doesn't appear in the comics before Batman

Last week the bad cop went to mob boss woman yet again for the location of another criminal. The week before that, the weather balloon owner called the police which led to them finding the balloon guy. The detectives still haven't been able to solve a case without a random answer being handed to them on a silver platter. The show is fucking awful.

Oh and on the outside of Jim's apartment is a clock, it has no gears or anything, and always tells the exact same time. The other week Jim was going to work and Barbara was just waking up....it was 11:40am. It's always 11:40. And how the fuck he affords his high rise massive apartment on a detective's wage is a mystery.

Edited by jitz

-I AM THE SPIRIT OF THE GOAT *BAAAAAAAH*
-lmao @ Nygma 

-Bullock was awesome in this episode

-Selina Kyle <3 :D Looks like she's helping Bruce find out who killed his parents

-Cobblepot, that motherfucker turning up at GCPD and shit :o