List of Usable and not Usable Work to Use

jcsix

This was used at TheNoMercyZone to let people know who's work they can and can not use when creating mods. With the recent things that have happened, I let OverTheEdge know about this and hes said to go ahead and start it up. Hopefully this will help reduce and let people know what they can exactly use and not use.

Let me know which list to add you on, and if there is any specific things you would allow and not allow to be edited as a modder may allow their textures to be used, but not an edited model.

Use with Credit

RollingRocky300

tekken57

Dbo2700

Contact to Use

Andy (Anabolica)

bravebird31

bugsyboy

Connor McLeod

GameElite™

HotavioH

IamCrazyPT

jcsix

Red Rooster

rub3945

shonpu

Titan83

Twistedmisery666™

Do Not Use

Edited by OverTheEdge

Contact to Use 

but only when i turned off the pm function. ;)

But i think compress and inject (zlib) injection also prevent for stealing the texture (dds). I dont find a way to extract a zlib (000C.zlib or uncompressed).

Edited by Anabolica

Personally I don't have the time to go through pm's requesting permission. So add my name to the "Use with Credit list"

It's sad that it has come down to this, I've had the most fun modding when collaborating with others. I've always tried to encourage a sense of community and think we succeeded in creating that this year. Lets not let a few noobs ruin that for us.

• Like 1

Updated the list with who has let me know. I agree that it is really sad it has come to this and I'v had fun helping people when I can or collaborating with petchy. But lets try and sort it out before it comes way out of hand. Thankfully theres only been a few occasions its happened.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...