Adam Page / Ethan #AllEgo Page moveset, finisher, signature ideas?

maddogtime

Hey there,

I have been thinking of making movesets for Adam Page + #AllEgo Ethan Page (Ethan Gabriel Owens?!?).

Since I do not have much access to their matches, so far all I can come up with are the following (poor) approximations, suggestions are welcome, pardon the format (not good with moveset names :rolleyes: ):

Adam Page

Finishers/Signatures:  

Backpack stunner (Adams Apple), Air Raid Siren, Underhook PD (Guillotine Driver) /

Standing Moonsault 2, Rolling Elbow, Fireman's Carry Cutter.....

Other moves

Standing Moonsault, Figure Four Leglock, Spinning Heel Kick, Frankensteiner, Hurricanrana, Enzuigiri, Springboard Moves, Diving Headbutt, Head to Turnbuckle, Corner Elbow, Superkick to Sitting, Dragon Suplex, Cutter, Armbars / Chokes, Scoop Slam, Running Shooting Star Press, Missile Dropkick, Fall away slam dropped to backbreaker.

Ethan Page / E.G.O.

Fin/Sig:

Uranage Slam / Uranage 2 (Spinning Dwayne), spinning? Side Slam (Shitonite 2), Eat Defeat, Facial Reconstruction (rolling inverted facebuster), spinning Firemans Carry facebuster (CAF or not doable)

Other moves: French ?Kick/Kiss? (hook kick), Tiger bomb, headshot cutter (rko), sitout spinebuster, Toss Out / Release Suplex, 2nd rope head kick (jumping kick/ beautiful disaster), high kick, diving ddt

I appreciate any help, thanks (waiting for a ribbing)

Cheers!

@£$€! Sorry, please close this or move it - I am trying to relocate the post myself, utter twat me.

/facepalm/  thanks to the mods for moving this to the "GOT A REQUEST?" section before I could to more damage :D

Edited by maddogtime

Yeah, I have watched videos, read match reports and the like. Still, not much can be gleaned from that, depending on the quality of said material. Also, time. Being a father of two does not leave time to stick my eyeball to a pc screen. :) happy now?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks for the encouragement, man - you and Righteous are sorta my inspiration for even trying my hand at these movesets. -lol-

I really have a lot to learn > discovered that Sambo Suplex was the best choice (from cc moveset) for Ethan Page's finisher but that it's stuck in the groggy grapples which is why I could never find it as a finisher /facepalm - using the signature moves in the groggy grapples seems the way to go to make a more complete set.

As for Adam Page, I have yet to actually see the Guillotine Driver (like Kazarian's Fade to Black) he apparently uses as a finisher instead of the Corner Backpack Stunner I've seen him use in the indies (pre ROH).

Anyhoo, enough ranting. Keep those movesets rolling!

Hey, thanks for the encouragement, man - you and Righteous are sorta my inspiration for even trying my hand at these movesets. -lol-

I really have a lot to learn > discovered that Sambo Suplex was the best choice (from cc moveset) for Ethan Page's finisher but that it's stuck in the groggy grapples which is why I could never find it as a finisher /facepalm - using the signature moves in the groggy grapples seems the way to go to make a more complete set.

As for Adam Page, I have yet to actually see the Guillotine Driver (like Kazarian's Fade to Black) he apparently uses as a finisher instead of the Corner Backpack Stunner I've seen him use in the indies (pre ROH).

Anyhoo, enough ranting. Keep those movesets rolling!

thanks, cool to hear I'm an inspiration!

You'll learn soon that you don't need 100 moves to make a set. You can have 20,30, even 60 or 70 for the really diverse ones. Just understand the style and place moves where they make sense; just because a move can be a chain grapple, should it be? BTW, if you see Wikipedia list a move as a signature or finisher, take it with a grain of salt. They say Bossman did the Alabama Slam but he has NEVER used the move.

Do you want any sets? I'm actually researching indies ones so maybe there's some you need. I'm currently on pwg.

• Like 1

Sure! That would be great and thanks a lot for the advice. Now I gotta wrangle my brain for suggestions - are you only focusing on PWG or? I'll try to keep the list short. Although a good deal of the current PWG roster has been done on CC but it would be real nice to see what you could make of them.

Sure! That would be great and thanks a lot for the advice. Now I gotta wrangle my brain for suggestions - are you only focusing on PWG or? I'll try to keep the list short. Although a good deal of the current PWG roster has been done on CC but it would be real nice to see what you could make of them.

It is the indy industry, which is PWG, ROH, TNA and CHIKARA but I'm open to other people(for example I'm thinking of doing this cool wrestler called Famous B I found while researching Brian Cage)

Well, apart from any ideas for Ethan Page and Adam Page, howsabout these?:

Rhett Titus, JT Dunn, Rich Swann, Johnny Yuma, Andrew Everett and maybe Cedric Alexander.

I thought of "Moose, Moose, Moose" Ojinaka from ROH but does he even have enough moves?

I don't expect you to moveset all of these - maybe one or two? Get back to me, thanks again.

Well, apart from any ideas for Ethan Page and Adam Page, howsabout these?:

Rhett Titus, JT Dunn, Rich Swann, Johnny Yuma, Andrew Everett and maybe Cedric Alexander.

I thought of "Moose, Moose, Moose" Ojinaka from ROH but does he even have enough moves?

I don't expect you to moveset all of these - maybe one or two? Get back to me, thanks again.

Rich Swann, Johnny Yuma, Cedric Alexander are all definities. I just did a quick search of Rhett Titus and Andrew Everett and I think they're good, so they'll be added. JT Dunn is someone I was gonna do but didn't really like his matches. Ojinaka dosen't really have a moveset, as you said. 

Great! Looks good to me, man. Shame about JT Dunn, he does have a lot of talent - been wrestling the likes of Sabin and Hero lately. Well, I seem to recall someone on YT having a moveset for him (Metalskullz something) and I have a good list of moves to supplement, so..

Great! Looks good to me, man. Shame about JT Dunn, he does have a lot of talent - been wrestling the likes of Sabin and Hero lately. Well, I seem to recall someone on YT having a moveset for him (Metalskullz something) and I have a good list of moves to supplement, so..

yeah that guy's pretty cool... all his CAWs files got corrupted though so he's pissed lol. I may change my mind bout Dunn down the road, because people grow on me.

Heh. That is just some awful luck right there. Wish someone had the time to do the x360 attires for his original JT Dunn caw because the one on cc is not very good and I personally stink at that stuff.  Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.. :D

Alright then, looking forward to seeing the movesets - will you be posting them on your Workshop here or just on YT? And absolutely no hurry on my part, man - just stoked that you want to do these. Cheers!

Heh. That is just some awful luck right there. Wish someone had the time to do the x360 attires for his original JT Dunn caw because the one on cc is not very good and I personally stink at that stuff.  Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.. :D

Alright then, looking forward to seeing the movesets - will you be posting them on your Workshop here or just on YT? And absolutely no hurry on my part, man - just stoked that you want to do these. Cheers!

I post them in both, but my channel is first. I won't be posting them for a while. I've got some personal stuff in my life and I don't really feel like playing video games right now. I hope you understand.

• 2 weeks later...

I should be posting some Indy sets this week, such as Cole, Ryan, Cage, Ciampa

That's great news, man. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them, thank you.

Edited by maddogtime2012

um, here's a question. Why the hell do you keep switching between two accounts?

Why, is there a problem? I honestly did not notice - most likely because I sometimes log in with facebook when I don't remember my account info?

Picky, picky, picky... :)