Anyone else pissed off right now?

The Outsider

As you can guess from the title I'm pissed off.

Now let this serve as a lesion to people who think this place is too laid back, if you say one thing negative people hound you.

See on the forums I go on, there's a fanfic section and me being a writerI post stories there, now recently there was a sub forum made for beginning writers and someone pointed out that the place needed a teasers thread, so I thought I may as well make one, now I thought I would add in a little bit of sarcastic humour.

So that's what I do and I make the teaser comments thread and everything is good, until earlier, I go on and see that two people have flipped because of what I wrote, so the moderator of the section who is my "friend" steps in and deletes the sarcasm bits, and then he tells me that he wants to see everything I'm going to post in both the normal beginnings section before I post it. And yet I swear another member did something like this early in the year but did anyone hound him, nope because he's friends with everyone even one of the Moderators who by the way gave me a warning for calling a guy out for being a cry baby which he was.

So I thought, screw this and I logged off, so I think I'll be spending a lot more time around here.

So enough about me, is anyone else pissed off right now.

Edited by The Outsider

Don't bad mouth other forums here It's against the rules as it makes us look bad.

Hey, don't give false information. Considering a bunch of people mouth off about the 2k forums.

The big man himself cracked down at Yin Yang for saying SDH is filled with assholes and he said it was bad for this site.So I'm making just making wild assumptions here.

Makes you wonder who's out there talking shit about us.

GUYZ I MADE ANOTHER POST ABOUT NAOMI (P.S. I LUV HER PLUMP CHEEKZ LMBO) AND GOT FLAGGED CUZ NO ONE SEES HER LIKE I DO.

AND FUCK DAT FOZY GUY. HE'S JUST MAD HE DOESN'T HAVE A BIG, BLACK, ROTUND ASS LIKE HER.

But, seriously, is this Therapist Happy Hour segment a plug to S2H because it's poor.

Makes you wonder who's out there talking shit about us.

GUYZ I MADE ANOTHER POST ABOUT NAOMI (P.S. I LUV HER PLUMP CHEEKZ LMBO) AND GOT FLAGGED CUZ NO ONE SEES HER LIKE I DO.

AND FUCK DAT FOZY GUY. HE'S JUST MAD HE DOESN'T HAVE A BIG, BLACK, ROTUND ASS LIKE HER.

But, seriously, is this Therapist Happy Hour segment a plug to S2H because it's poor.

What's this?

An example. Wouldn't surprise me if it's happening.

To my knowledge, I've uncovered this in recent memory.

It's vented off in other areas to where it's giving bad rep. Usually, it's the other way around where people vent off their bad experiences elsewhere unconsciously through rebuttals here.

Edited by Sunny Dre Carter III

You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here.

Anyway I didn't make this to start a shit storm, I just made to see if anyone was pissed off and if they wanted to vent, but I'm not  a troll, I'm not going to constantly bitch about this other site, so let's just all calm down.

You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here.

Anyway I didn't make this to start a shit storm, I just made to see if anyone was pissed off and if they wanted to vent, but I'm not  a troll, I'm not going to constantly bitch about this other site, so let's just all calm down.

That seems extremely hypocritical