John Morrison plays Casey Jones in Casey Vs Kick Ass

The 4th Doctor

John Morrison would actually make a really good Casey Jones, he should get a call for the next Turtles movie, provided Casey wasn't in the the last, I wouldn't know as I haven't seen it *goes to torrent movie* lol.

Also, why do all these fantasy "matchups" always have to end with someone dying a bloody death O_o.

John Morrison would actually make a really good Casey Jones, he should get a call for the next Turtles movie, provided Casey wasn't in the the last, I wouldn't know as I haven't seen it *goes to torrent movie* lol.

Also, why do all these fantasy "matchups" always have to end with someone dying a bloody death O_o.

Casey wasn;t in the movie but they want him in the sequel with bebop and rocksteady and maybe kranng

Casey wasn;t in the movie but they want him in the sequel with bebop and rocksteady and maybe kranng

Well there ya go.

I think this has a never been a truer statement, but you're a wrestler not an actor, save the one-liners for Arnold. Also who ever wrote those one-liners needs to get smacked upside the face.

I liked Kick-Ass 2, Chloë Grace Moretz was amazing, as Hit-Girl... I would love to see a Hit-Girl movie, before they make a 3rd Kick-Ass movie... On a side note: I reviewed Kick-Ass on Netflix, and it wouldn't allow me to say "Ass" in my review...