• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Pete®

• Fozy

• The Don

• fufu ÷

The site doesn't need moderators, not for show of power anyway. I'm fine with having the power to keep the place organised and useful topics being stickied for visibility. Codes, you may think you've contributed a lot to this site, and you may have, but it's a far cry from what you're expressing. No one needs to get banned, no one needs to get suspended; unless it's if they're on the wrong side of a ribbing, that is. Your title doesn't mean shit. It never has, it never will.

Look at Aero. He's been an admin for a long, long time. All he does is talk about Aerosmith. This is how staff should be.

Anyway, I'd back Don as a mod, but I'm going to have to decline that opportunity, his back is going out and he can't carry the burden.

Yeah, being an evil fuck is a heavy burden to carry. And as always I'm forced to agree with Lain about the mods/power/force thing. I'll admit that the game sections where there's more newbies may need it. But we're all pretty self-moderating here as we tend to gang up on the people who need to shape-up or ship out.

Some might take that last statement as a negative but I'll compare it to any group of friends (I dare not use family) where it's okay if we riff on each other but if you get out of line, or an unwanted outsider tries to take it too far, everyone lets them know.

He picked on himself for having cancer too. Nothing worse than having something as debilitating as cancer, then having everyone around you be as depressed as fuck.

True, if you can be in good spirits despite having something as horrible as cancer that's actually a good thing. I rather have everyone around me laughing rather than a crying sobbing mess because what's happening to me.

Hell, we used to pick on Sal for having cancer.

Tell me you didn't? fuck sake.

There was even a song about it.

https://soundcloud.com/chris666rocks/salvatore-vallone

*wipes tear* HOW DO YOU REMEMBER SOME OF THIS SHIT?! This prove my point better than anything else ever could. People like Pete (Sorry bruh, you were the most vocal) get uppity yet it was all done in fun. Try something like that now and the White Knights would attack.

Also, fuck Yogan.

He picked on himself for having cancer too. Nothing worse than having something as debilitating as cancer, then having everyone around you be as depressed as fuck.

You didnt say that at first though dude, anyway... as you were!

and don... youre going to hell no matter what :lol

Edited by Big Pete®