Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WorldStar

AXW Show Results 9/5/14

20 posts in this topic

cooltext1670003253_zpseaf88757.png

5 September 2014
Miami, Florida

Welcome to another edition of All Xtreme Wrestling ladies and gentlemen. With all the fireworks and pleasantries already out of the way, we then go straight to the action. First up we have White Shark vs Rasul Minko... wait, "New York City" by HaYehudim then plays through the arena speakers. It's an unrecognized theme song, but once Israel steps out, wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt and a blue-white stripe necktie, comes out then the crowd wastes no time throwing boos at him. Israel then comes up to the entrance stage and holds up his AXW Championship in the air, then here comes Mercedes and Baxter Storm right behind him. Mercedes is wearing a casual blue outfit while Baxter Storm is wearing black dress slacks and a white dress shirt with an unbuttoned top and a rolled up sleeves. We then fast forward to the part where the members of #VIPStatus are already in the ring. Israel and Mercedes have microphones in their hands, Baxter Storm is in the background crossing his arms. Israel then twirls his microphone around and then holds the microphone up to his mouth, ready to speak, his New Yorker accent primed and ready, as Israel extends his arms .

ISRAEL

“Shalom my Israelites from all four corners of the world!”

Cue some booing from the crowd. Israel and Mercedes are glancing at each other smiling. Now Israel then puts his free hand up and raises his index finger as he addresses the crowd.

ISRAEL

“Last week on BloodBath, I, Israel Zion Rosenberg, have done something that none of you people and the other quote “talent” unquote thought I would be able to do, and that is capture the AXW Championship in my extreme rules match against Yin Yang!”

Boo this man. Now Israel puts his hand down and then smiles and taunts the crowd. Now to rile them up some more

ISRAEL

“You all can go boo yourselves. I earned this title, it's mine, and it's nobody else's. Yin Yang isn't fit the hold this championship and nobody else is. Not him, not Blake Miles, nobody is.” I have been struck with steel chairs, I have had my body put through thumbtacks in some babaric match in which everyone thought I would just perish in. I have been called a quote “scrawny Jewish kid” and look who won? Not Yin Yang. I did."

Israel smiles as he rubs it in. Now Israel puts on a devious and smug grin on his face as he continues on with his speech.

ISRAEL

“ I, Israel, the main attraction of this company, the “Highlife”, and “Boy of Wonder” and yet again I have made others wonder. Yin Yang and Blake Miles, in addition to being complete lunatics, are also complete idiots as well. When will they learn that I am better than them in every way? I have a better personality, I mean I am not a guy who should be kept on the no-fly list or in a mental asylum: I am the most talented in the ring, nobody comes close to my level of talent; I am a god on the microphone. Not even that Thomas guy who they decided to ally with in desperation has anything on me. He is all talk, nothing more. I am all action. We #VIPStatus are all action. Just look, we have the AXW Championship and the AXW Divas Championship!”

Israel and Mercedes then hold up their respective championship belts for all to see to the sounds of more booing as they are still rubbing in their success.

ISRAEL

“People can say that we just bought the titles with money, because we are rich guys, but seriously guys, does money by championships? Does money buy perfect win-loss records like me and my girl here have?”

Nope. Silence then fills the air.

ISRAEL

“Didn't think so. Hmph. Now, Thomas Rustenberg has decided in all his wisdom to form a little faction consisting of Blake Miles and Yin Yang to oppose my group of elite talents. You all see the problem with Rustenberg's new faction? A few shows ago, it was Israel vs Blake Miles. What happened? I defeated him with minimal effort which not even my biggest critics can make any excuses for. Who is the other guy? Yin Yang? Some wacko who couldn't beat me in a match he supposedly thrives in. Sure he almost did until the investor took on the role of the referee after Yin Yang struck the original one with a steel chair, but almost doesn't count, and he is still a loser. I have a prefect record of 4-0 in this company and I am this company's world champion, and later tonight it's going to be a perfect record of 5-0. I am the best in this company, that's a fact, and it's not up for dispute. Quite frankly, none of you are on my level.”

Some more booing and groaning from the crowd. Israel then puts his microphone down and then allows Mercedes a chance to speak, she has somethings she wants to say.

MERCEDES

“Oh yeah, none of you all are on our level. Not ya'lls fault though, you guys are just talent and charisma-challenged while we are leagues 'head of everyone else because we are the best. While Israel here was having fun beating all of you guys, I single-handily decimated the entire divas locker room. One by one, I made each and every diva I face tap out. Next is some whore named Rebecca Sterling who decided to join this company.”

Not much of a reaction there. There are many fans who are puzzled at the name Rebecca Sterling. Mercedes is looking happy though.

MERCEDES

“Well guess what Rebecca dear, you better get ready. Because once I get my hands on you, I am going to make you squirm like all the other trash in the divas locker room. I am especially going to enjoy taking you down you fat slut!.”

Mercedes then puts on an evil grin on her face. She will take somewhat sadistic fun in tearing apart Rebecca Sterling in her match against her later tonight. Now Israel prepares to close this promo. It's been fun.

ISRAEL

“Now my Israelites, now we must part. I am Israel Zion Rosenberg, and I am your AXW Champion! We are #VIPStatus, the world wide trend in this company. We are the best in this company!”

MERCEDES

"Losers!"

Mercedes then adds that last word right after Israel finishes his last sentence and also doing the L-shaped loser gesture on her forehead while smirking. Now Israel's new theme song then starts playing again through the arena speakers and we have all three members of #VIPStatus gathered in the center of the ring posing. Israel and Mercedes holding up their championship titles and Baxter Storm cracking his knuckles looking like he is ready for some action. Well, Storm isn't in action, sorry to disappoint. Now a commercial break. Next up is White Shark vs Rasul Minkov.

Match 1

White Shark vs Rasul Minkov

Singles Match

We have White Shark going against Rasul Minkov now. This was a fun, back and forth match between two hard hitters in All Xtreme Wrestling, you all have saw this. Rasul hit White Shark with some pretty big power moves and showed off some of his agility which is impressive for a big man his size, and we have White Shark would was able to do so some pretty sick moves on the “Communist Cannibal”. So now we go into the closing moments of this match. Rasul Minkov has control of the match, he has White Shark in powerbomb position, he lifts him up, Rasul tries to put him in crucifix position, but Shark isn't having none of that, he then rakes Rasul's eye the first chance he gets, playing dirty. Sure he was chewed out by the referee for dirty tactics, but Shark doesn't care. Now Shark then drops Rasul with an STO. Cover and hook to the leg. One. Two. No. Rasul then pushes Shark off of him and breaks the cover. Sure that was an impressive display of power, but Rasul is all tired out and Shark still has momentum. When Rasul gets to his knees, Shark then launches off the ropes and gives a big boot to the skull of Rasul That staggers Rasul enough. Now White Shark uses his strength to get Rasul up in Argentine Backbreaker position, and then doing a facebuster from there, Shark's Prey connects. Now cover by Shark. One. Two. Three

Winner

White Shark

Match 2

Mercedes vs Rebecca Sterling

Singles Match | Non-Title

Both Divas make their entrances, both getting heat as they prepare to lock up. Mercedes gets grounded early as the strength of Sterling comes into play. Rebecca just shoves her away. Mercedes gets back up and pushes Rebecca, but Rebecca replies with another shove. Mercedes eventually slaps the cheek of Rebecca. Rebecca kicks the gut of Mercedes, lifts her then slams her into the mat. She then kicks the back of Mercedes while stomping her gut. She then lifts Mercedes, whips her into the ropes and clothesline's her on the rebound. She pins...

One... T-

One count! Mercedes crawls to the corner, where Rebecca follows her and stomps her against her chest. She puts her knee in Mercedes face. The ref counts to four as she backs out of the corner. She heads back, but gets a jab to the gut. Mercedes then runs and hits her version of the famous "Capital Kick". Rebecca down, Mercedes pins...

One... Two... T-

TWO! Just a two. She stalks Rebecca as she rises to her feet. She hits the Bitch Slap, which sends Rebecca twirling around and delivers her hair pull backbreaker, New York Love. She goes for the pin...

One... Two... Thr-

TWO and a Half! Close...but not yet there. Mercedes knows what she needs to do next. She locks in the Mercedes Benz. Mercedes pulls back hoping to make Rebecca tap out. As Rebecca tries to keep her body stiff, Mercedes pulls back more and more. Mercedes gets tired and let's go. And the first time, Mercedes Benz has been escaped, and Mercedes is extremely pissed off. She then helps a heavily damaged Rebecca slowly to her feet and tries to go for the #VIPDelight Overdrive, hoping to finish this divas bout right here and now, but Rebecca counters with a kick to the gut and quickly hits an Impaler DDT. She goes for a pin...

One... Two... Thr-

NO! Just barely escapes that. Mercedes looking exhausted, she then moves towards the corner and now here comes Rebecca Sterling who signals the end of this match. Mercedes then rests in the corner and as Rebecca Sterling then tries to grab hold of her. Now here comes Mercedes who then does a drop toe hold on a fast approaching. Rebecca's head then collides harshly with the second turnbuckle. Here comes Mercedes from behind using that momentum to do a chopblock to the legs of Rebecca. Now a roll up pin by Mercedes, managing to do it on the 180+ pounder. Here comes the referee, he makes the count. Mercedes then puts her free hand on the middle ropes for leverage as the referee counts. The referee doesn't spot it.

One... Two.. Three!

Winner
Mercedes

Aftermath
The crowd boos as "Must Be The Feeling" plays through the speakers and Mercedes receives her title and arrogantly celebrates her ill-gotten victory over Rebecca Sterling. Rebecca Sterling rises up and stares at Mercedes celebrating her win. She was cheated and she knows it, and she is not going to take it lying down. As Mercedes holds up her title, she is then kicked in the gut from out of nowhere by Rebecca Sterling, the title then drops on the ground. She then does her lifting DDT she calls the Code of Honor and connects to the #VIPLove with it on the bare canvas. Now Rebecca's own theme music plays as she picks up the title and poses with it. Now she drops it on the mat next to her and takes her leave. Mercedes may have gotten the win, but Rebecca nonetheless made herself a threat to Mercedes' title reign and we will be seeing more of the two collide without a doubt in the future. #CommercialBreak

Match 3

Brant Knight vs Blake Miles

Singles Match

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, we are now to the highly anticipated match between AXW newcomer Brant Knight going against Blake Miles. Brant Knight has just finished his entrance routine as Blake Miles was in the back corner of the ring, ready to go. Brant Knight was weary, because not only was Blake Miles' manager Thomas Rustenberg at ringside, so the debuting Brant Knight knew he had to be cautious in this match as Miles has backup with him at ringside

DING! DING! DING!

So the “New Age” Brant Knight and the “Disciple” Blake Miles pace around the ring before locking up with each other in the middle of the ring. Miles quickly gets a side-headlock locked in on the debuting superstar. He cranks the pain, but Brant manages to wiggle a bit and push Miles off of him heading into the ropes. As Miles launched off the ropes, the newcomer was showing off his moves and leapfrogged over Miles, when Miles came back after bouncing off the ropes again, he is struck with a picture perfect dropkick from Brant Knight, knocking the Young Disciple of Havoc off his feet. Good display from our newcomer here. Quick pinfall by Knight.

One

Tw-

No!

Not quite a two count there. Blake Miles kicks out of that and then quickly makes his way too his feet. Brant Knight scoops him up for a scoopslam but as Knight went to slam him, Blake Miles slip out from behind. Miles pushes Knight into the ropes and then hammers his fist into Knight's spine and then quickly chains it with a backsuplex, slamming Knight down to the mat. The self-styled lunatic forgoes the finall attempt and instead gets right on top of Knight and delivers a flurry of mounted punches while giving the debuting superstar some verbal abuse. The referee then restrains Miles to let Knight have some breathing room. Thomas Rustenberg at ringside is clapping as his client has control of the match. Miles being held up by the referee allows some time for Brant Knight to get to his feet. He is now on his knees at the moment as he is rising, now Blake Miles goes back on the attack, a right hand to Knight to the face, and another strike, but Knight blocks it, and then comes back with a big right hand of his own that stuns Miles a little bit. Then Knight launches himself off the ropes, but Miles catches him with a double axe handle to the face, stopping Knight from getting steam right then and now. Applause from Thomas Rustenberg as he has control of the match once again. Now a cover by the AXW's resident corpse incinerator.

One

Two

No!

Kickout by the new superstar at the count of two. Knight is now crawling as he is rising to his feet, Miles gets up and starts stomping on him as he is trying to get up. Now Miles then gets Knight pulled up to his feet with a front facelock andhe roars as he is about to go for his five skull rattling DDTs, but Knight fights back with rapid blows to the ribs. That gets Miles off of him. With Miles backing away as he is shrugging off those blows, Knight then dashes forward and nails Miles with a jumping clothesline. Miles then gets up and is runs into a snap powerslam by Knight. Now control of the match is now in Knight's control. Rustenberg at ringside remains calm as the match is still far from over. After that snap powerslam, another pinfall attempt by Knight, hooking the leg as the referee cunts

One

Two.

No!

Kick out by Blake Miles at the count of two. the "New Age" Brant Knight is winning over some of the crowd for his good performance so far in the face of his opposition. Knight then raises his arms towards the crowd as Miles makes his way back up. Now back to the action. Knight then grabs onto Mile's head, but here comes Miles suddenly with an eye-rake from out of nowhere to Knight. That got Knight off of him. The crowd boos at Miles and the referee gives him a chewing for that dirty tactic, but Miles uses this opportunity to do a running neckbreaker on the groggy Knight. Once Knight's neck his the canvas hard, Miles with the cover, scooping the leg.

One

Two.

No!

Blake Miles shakes his head and as his manager Thomas Rustenberg looks at disappointment at ringside as Knight kicked out at the count of two. Miles then quickly rises to his feet and assists Knight with his feet with another front facelock, once again aiming to do his signature five chained DDT combo, feeling if he executes that combo, then Knight would be wrecked and the match would be decided then after. Miles is about to start with his first DDT, but again Knight covers by scooping Miles' legs and then pulling, sending Miles on his back, now Knight then gets one of Miles' legs and the transitions it into a half-boston crab submission move. That move is firmly locked in! Miles is cringing, but he is withstanding it firmly enough as he tries to get himself to the ropes. Here comes Thomas Rustenberg at the ring apron. The referee goes to deal with him. Knight lets go of the hold as he sees Rustenberg on the apron. Well, that's one way to get out of a submission hold. Knight charges towards Rustenberg with the intention of foricbly knocking him back to ringside where he belongs but Rustenberg drops from the apron before he can do so. The distraction did much to give Miles some breathing room. After Miles gets up and shaking off the damage inflicted to his leg, he then catches Knight as soon as he turns around, grabs him on the side, lifts him up, and then executes a Book End on him. Miles goes for the cover as Rustenberg looks at the scene with approval.

One

Two.

Th-

NO!

Knight rolls the shoulder up, quite close to the three count there ladies and gentlemen. Blake Miles is surprised at how hard this guy is turning out to beat, he isn't going down quietly, that's for sure. Blake Miles gets up and then looks towards the crowd and taunts signaling that the end of this match is nigh. Now for the third time, Miles gets Knight up with a front facelock, it doesn't look like Knight is stirring, so now is the time to strike, here comes DDT number one, planting Knight's head on the canvas. Miles still has a hold of Knight, now the two then get up for DDT number two. That is executed without a hitch. Rustenberg is smiling, very pleased. Now Miles has to deadlift Knight up for the third one.”YOU SHOULD HAVE FACED SOMEONE ELSE” Miles says to the young Knight. Miles then goes for the third one, but Knight springs to life and struggles, then suddenly, from out of nowhere, a small package roll up pin from out of nowhere from Knight. Miles struggles to get out as the referee slides to the competitors. Are Miles' shoulders down? Check. Now here comes the count.

One

Two.

Thre-

NO!

The question on everyone's mind is, how did Knight spring to life and pull that roll up pin out of his ass? Nobody knows. Now a hurt Knight then rises, leaning on the ropes, and here comes Blake Miles with a frustrated charge. Knight pulls down the ropes, forcing Miles overhead. He manages to hang onto the ropes and prevent himself being tossed at ringside, but Knight sees and manages to quickly do a spinning roundhouse kick that nails Miles' square in the face. That impact is heard from the arena, and so are some “Awes” from the crowd as Miles then collapses at ringside.

ONE

The referee then starts counting. Rustenberg then quickly gather to Miles' side and try helping him up.

TWO

THREE

Miles is now on his feet after assistance from Rustenberg. Just as they let go, here comes Brant Knight running their direction and going through the ropes with a suicide dive.

FOUR

It hits, Knight, Miles, and Rustenberg are taken out and the referee restarts the count. With that, we go to a commercial break as the referee keeps on count and Miles and Knight stir to their feet, of course, some faster than others.

We are now back from a commercial break ladies and gentlemen, we are still onto Brant Knight vs Blake Miles. Right now Brant Knight has the upper hand. You haven't really missed much. Knight is in the ring, and Miles has now made his way on the apron at the referee count of nine. Now here comes Knight to intercept, Miles then tries countering with a shoulder thrust through the ropes, but Knight counters and delivers an upward kick at Miles' head. Now here comes Knight with an Fame-asser to Miles. Miles' face went through the canvas with his lower body still slumped up on the ropes. Knight fixes that and now has Miles completely down on the mat. Here comes a cover

One

Two.

Thre-

AVERTED!

Miles then kicks out. He may have kicked out, but Rustenberg is concerned and warry of the match up. Miles then rises up using the corner to assist him, with Miles now leaning against it facing Knight's direction, now tired and fatigued, here comes Knight who gathers speed and nails Miles with a running corner clothesline. Miles' is hit, but he remains standing. Now here comes Knight who climbs on the turnbuckle in front of him and taunts for the crowd a little bit, now he begins with the ten punch combo to Miles' head, with the crowd taking count.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Four"

"Five"

"Six"

"Seven"

"Eight"

"Nine"

"Ten-"

No, Knight doesn't do that yet, he then winds it up a little bit and then nails it

"Ten!"

Now Miles is down on the ground following that barrage of punches, and Knight signals for the end of this match up. Oh noe, here comes Thomas Rustenberg on the apron trying interfere, but he is quickly greeted with a running forearm smash, courtesy of Knight, causing him to land harshly at ringside. Now Brant Knight is feeling it and Miles' is still rising to his feet, he is feeling it, now that Miles' associate are down, it doesn't look like anything else is in the young superstar's way. But suddenly something happens...

An unfamiliar face then jumps the barricade, Brant notices this. The unknown person then proceeds to talk some trash (which you can't hear due to no microphone) to Knight. Knight gets to the edge of the ropes and challenges him to try his luck getting in the ring with him, not backing down from this unknown face. With Knight distracted, he comes Miles with the Ice Killler! Cover now that Brant is down.

One

Two.

Three!

Winner

Blake Miles

Aftermath

Match of the night by far (And I am pretty sure this is the longest match wrote on this site's roleplaying section as well), even with the dirty finish. Blake Miles' is announced the winner of this match, but there are no celebrations yet. The unknown guy (now identified as Chris Helms) gets in the ring. The two then assault the young superstar Brant Knight as Rustenberg comes comes in the ring still pissed off from being struck by Brant Knight in the climax of the match as he tried to interfere. With no more fight left in the young superstar, Chris Helms then forcibly gets Knight up in the middle of the ring and then does his finisher (I have no idea what it is, or even if it's executed from that position) on him, leaving Knight KOed. With that, Thomas Rustenberg, Blake Miles, and Chris Helms then line up in the middle of the ring and hold their arms out taunting the crowd as we go to a commercial break. So what just happened, was Knight lost via distraction and that a new AXW superstar made his first appearance on the show at his expense, in a big way.

Match 4

Israel vs Chris Gates

Singles Match | Non-Title

We are now down to our newly crowned AXW Champion going against Chris Gates in an exhibition match here. We come in half-way into the match, where we saw the “Jewish Boy of Wonder” Israel have control against most of the match against the “Outlaw” Chris Gates, with the latter not getting in very much offense and having the match turned around him when it seems like he is getting momentum. Israel then has Chris Gates sitting down with a headlock applied to him, wearing him down. Chris Gates then starts to make his way out and starts elbowing Israel's stomach to get out, but here comes a kneelift to crush Gates' chances of getting out. Israel then transitions the nearly-broken headlock into a Russian Legsweep. Gates' head is hit on the mat after that but the Jewish AXW Champion isn't finished there, the flexible Israel then transitions it into a headscissor armbar, and then Israel starts yanking on his arm once the New York State Special applied properly and Gates struggles to get out. The referee asks Gates if he wants to submit, but he says no. He then Gates eventually wrestles his way out of it, but not after sustain damage from Israel's hold. Chris Gates is on his knees rising and here comes Israel grabbing on his head. No! Gates counters with right hands to Israel's stomach.

Now right hands to Israel's face. Once Israel is stunned, Gates then dashes with a clothesline knocking the Jew down. Israel comes up for more and he gets clotheslined down again. Gates now has momentum. Now Gates is feeling it and the crowd is rooting for him to take down the very despised leader of #VIPStatus. Now Gates taunts towards the crowd, clearly feeling it, he then turns around and is greeted with a dropkick from Israel, but he manages to sidestep it, leaving Israel to crash and burn. Israel quickly gets up and is met with a superkick that sends Israel down.

One.

Two.

Th-

NO!

Israel gets out of that. Chris Gates then signals to the crowd his finishing move the curb stomp, but Israel is rising to his feet faster than he would have wanted. Gates then goes for another superkick to make sure Israel is put down, but Israel goes under it and does a low dropkick that ends up taking out the only leg Gates was standing on at that point. Gates landed on the canvas badly and is now holding onto his hurt knee as he quickly gets up. Now Israel then shakes off the damage he took and then dashes right at a hurt Gates with a Capital Kick (Enziguri) to the head of Gates, which the impact can be heard through out the arena. Gates is down. Cover by Israel, hooking the leg for the cover.

One.

Two.

Thre-

NO!

Dang, Chris Gates withstood that. Israel then rises up as he is ready to finish this match. He is now stalking for Gates to get up to his feet, he is doing it slowly and when he is up he doesn't look like he has a clue where he is. Now Israel then goes for the ESD (Jumping DDT). After Gates' face is planted on the canvas with that, it's clear this match is over. Israel then rolls over Chris Gates and signals the end of this contest. Israel goes to the closest corner and jumps on the top turnbuckle. With his target in sight, he he goes for the Wings of Liberty (450 Splash). Israel flies and connects the move on Chris Gates just like the Israeli nation connects missiles to terrorists. Cover by Israel Zion Rosenberg now.

One.

Two.

Three!

Winner

Israel  

Main Event

Yin Yang vs Ryan Williams

Singles Match

As the start of this match nears, both wrestlers make their entrances, Yang entering with Rustenberg. The bell rings...

They lock up. Williams just shoves back Yin Yang. Yang stumbles but gets up again. Yang then tries to ground Big Ry with kicks to his legs. Yang dashes to the ropes while Big Ry is on one leg and delivers a knee to the side of Ry's head. Yang pins...

One... Two...-

A two count only. Ryan gets up and punches Yang in the gut, sending him into the corner. Big Ry heads straight to the corner, and delivers a few chops to Yang, lighting up his chest. Big Ry then Irish whip's Yang over to the opposite corner. Big Ry sprints to the corner and spears Yang into the corner, his buttocks touching the ring post. Yang falls and Big Ry goes for a pin...

One... Two... Th-

TWO only. Ry then lifts Yang, scoops him onto the mat, runs to the ropes and delivers a high angle elbow drop, the point touching Yang's heart. He then flips Yang onto his stomach, and wrenches Yang's left leg, into a Half-Boston Crab. Ry wrenches the leg as we head into the commercial break.

Back, Yang seems to have the upper hand again,as he heads onto the top rope, while Big Ry is dazed. Yang leaps, looking for a seated senton. But Ry catches him on his shoulders, and sitout powerbombs him, as the impact is heard throughout the arena, while going for the pin...

One... Two... Thr-

CLOSE! Yang just escapes that. Yang gets up, Ry heads to the top rope, but Yang cuts him off. Ry sits on the turnbuckle, stunned. Yang heads up, and looks to do a superplex. Ryan fights back with punches and headbutts, and gets Yang off the ropes. He steadily gets up on the ropes but Yang springboards off the second rope, and dropkicks Ry off the turnbuckle, his head hitting the ring's apron, and landing on the mat. The ref starts the count of one. Yang heads to the outside to bring Ryan back inside the ring. Slowly but surely Yang lifts Ry's big body into the ring to stop the count of five. He pins Ry...

One... Two...

KICKOUT! Yang then gets up to deliver the Visionary's End, posing by closing his hands together. Ry gets up, Yang lifts him but Ry counters it, and superkicks Yang. Yang down, with Ryan catching his breath, looking to end this night with a win. He stalks Yang, looking for the Deliverer of Pain. He runs Yang ducks, stomps Ry's leg, and delivers the Broken Halo. A piledriver which dazed Ryan to a huge extent. Yang pins...

One... Two... Three!

Winner
Yin Yang

Aftermath
Yang picks up the win. After that devastating piledriver, Ryan seems to be out, not moving. The ref goes to check on Ry, with a few men of the medical team rushing out. Rustenberg poses with Yin Yang, raising the arm of the victor. That's it for tonight. Be sure to tune in next time. Good night, everybody!

Edited by WorldStar

Feedback is not only welcomed, but encouraged :)

Loved the Miles vs Knight match.

Kinda enjoyed Rebecca debut match. At first I was kinda confused at why Mercedes winning was a good idea (I think the whole under dog coming from obscurity beating the champ thing would've been good.)

I can see that. Just thought that way it is now is the best way to roll. That's more or less what happened. Rebecca went in the match as the dark horse, and gave Mercedes way more than she bargained for, and Merc had to cheat to win. Think the aftermath evened it out too and we have some nice heat between Merc and Rebecca for a feud.

Edited by WorldStar

Pretty easy to do considering they're the only divas in AXW

2 active ones and 4 inactive. Plenty of jobbers :D

Anyways, I think we are off to a good start. This should be a fun feud :)

Ok, you mind fixing Rebecca's bio from 185 lbs

Paul needs to do that, he is the OP of AXW

FIXED!

Changed 5 ft6 to 5ft3

Changed 185 lbs to 157 lbs(I think)

Edited by Paul.™

FIXED!

Changed 5 ft6 to 5ft3

Changed 185 lbs to 157 lbs(I think)

yep thanks

Off topic but, I think there should be some more championships seeing as the company is getting bigger.

For Example:

AXW Intercontinental Championship

AXW Junior Tag Team Champions

Off topic but, I think there should be some more championships seeing as the company is getting bigger.

For Example:

1. Could be.

2. We don't even have but one tag team for the tag team titles we already have.

So here is a legitimate concern of mine. We only have 2 active face male wrestlers on the roster. The rest are either tweener leaning-heels, unclear, or just blatant or explicitly heels. Heck, the main storyline are two heel stables going at it with each other. (And apparently it's a stable of 6-7 people against a stable of 3. lol) So yeah, the disposition thing really needs to be addressed. As it stands, 14 male wrestlers, and only 2 clear faces. Eh. We need more faces.

Edited by WorldStar

For Example:

1. Could be.

2. We don't even have but one tag team for the tag team titles we already have.

So here is a legitimate concern of mine. We only have 2 active face male wrestlers on the roster. The rest are either tweener leaning-heels, unclear, or just blatant or explicitly heels. Heck, the main storyline are two heel stables going at it with each other. (And apparently it's a stable of 6-7 people against a stable of 3. lol) So yeah, the disposition thing really needs to be addressed. As it stands, 14 male wrestlers, and only 2 clear faces. Eh. We need more faces.

They need to be more active. We can't let them job everytime. I mean the guys that we pit against Israel are able to cause a shock, not a shock win, just something like that, but the thing is...they ain't going to RP. So its a waste of time and this does not get interesting.

I have a feeling that there is a bias with the #VIPStatus always winning

Baxter Storm lost two of his three matches. (those matches I volunteered for him to lose). I also told Paul before via pm I didn't really want the AXW title but got it anyway,eh. Other than Paul going with my input for the winner of Rebecca/Mercedes (thought Mercedes winning would be best for the story and he said I can do w/e for that) I don't lobby for my characters to win my matches. Everything but is Paul calling shots. Rebecca/Mercedes had a questionable outcome (but still something we can move forward with, maybe could have been different, but still very much workable and what I felt was best for the storyline), but none of those wins Israel and Mercedes have between them were ill-gained if that's what you are suggesting.

Edited by WorldStar

I feel as if Miles was completely buried. I seriously have no way of talking out of it because of that squash match, at least let the man put up a fight for gods sake. They didn't even capture the essence of the character in the match, instead had him beat within 5 minutes in favor of someone not as much of a visible threat to anyone with eyes. There was no interference win that would've made a hella lot more sense, just a squash.

Just saying, I didn't write Israel/Miles I (nor am I going to write Israel/Miles II). I did agree that the match could have been longer and everything but Paul has been busy and he new to this stuff. The feedback since then has helped his match writing game though since then though.

Edited by WorldStar

Forget it, didn't know the show happened before I joined.

Edited by GetReadyToFlyAJ