Sign in to follow this  
CAMPBELLCOLIN

WWE2K15 NEW TOPICS

CAMPBELLCOLIN

WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2010 CAREER MODE. TO BE RE-PLACE IN THE WWE2K15 SHOWCASE MODES,

THIS YEAR. AND WWE2K15 CREATIONS MODES LIKE CREATE A PAY -PER VIEW. CREATING A SPOTLIGHT. AND

NXT CAREER MODE WILL NOT WORK AT ALL. A NEW THEME FOR IT SHOULD BE WWE HALL OF FAME MODE IN THE WWE2K15 SHOWCASE MODE THIS YEAR. A NEW VIDEO IS COMING ON WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2010 CAREER MODE

The 4th Doctor

WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2010 CAREER MODE. TO BE RE-PLACE IN THE WWE2K15 SHOWCASE MODES,

THIS YEAR. AND WWE2K15 CREATIONS MODES LIKE CREATE A PAY -PER VIEW. CREATING A SPOTLIGHT. AND

NXT CAREER MODE WILL NOT WORK AT ALL. A NEW THEME FOR IT SHOULD BE WWE HALL OF FAME MODE IN THE WWE2K15 SHOWCASE MODE THIS YEAR. A NEW VIDEO IS COMING ON WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2010 CAREER MODE

please stop posting nobody can understand your horrid english

Tamer™

Please, stop neglecting the lower cases.

SaviorOfTheMasses

So I'm guessing SvR 2010 has some meaning to him in this.

Ollie™

TAMER I CALL COPYRIGHT ON THAT COMMENT! I MADE THAT COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!  :

Tamer™

TAMER I CALL COPYRIGHT ON THAT COMMENT! I MADE THAT COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!  :

I'm keeping it for the time being.