I wonder if we will be able to add renders.

TheJoshuaGuest

Someone told me that 2K would allow you to use your Kinect or PS Can to render your caws. If they give you the ability to use custom logos as renders it would be so call. What do you all think?

the only way you're going to be able to add renders in 2k15 is if you are a modder, and somebody comes up with a method for JTAG owners. that's assuming the game files are reasonably easy to work with. 

Edited by Titan83

the only way you're going to be able to add renders in 2k15 is if you are a modder, and somebody comes up with a method for JTAG owners. that's assuming the game files are reasonably easy to work with. 

or someone creates an editor but yea i wouldn't count on that for a while lol which means we also may be back to the pre logo import ways of doing logos in PT for our arenas LOL

I highly doubt it too but is a feature that would be kinda epic. Imagine just searching for a picture of a Wrestler, you put it in selecting the eyes, mouth and that stuff and taddaa you have a perfect face.

Note: I didn't really understand if you wre talking about the renders(what I said up there^) or the the renders (the pictures of the wrestlers when you're selecting them in the menu).

If im honest. It could be possible because 2K could add renders or pics from say WWE Raw (Xbox, PC) and that would really make it more cool if you could edit the renders and make them like AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, James Storm etc...

If im honest. It could be possible because 2K could add renders or pics from say WWE Raw (Xbox, PC) and that would really make it more cool if you could edit the renders and make them like AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, James Storm etc...

It's been possible on lots of games, EA games being the most prevalent. However, I very much doubt these systems will be in place in the games themselves. The cameras aren't good enough and it's better to have this thing as a separate entity, just like gameface.

It's been possible on lots of games, EA games being the most prevalent. However, I very much doubt these systems will be in place in the games themselves. The cameras aren't good enough and it's better to have this thing as a separate entity, just like gameface.

Here's the excuse we've been getting for the last 5 years or so : "WWE wont allow it" lol