Breakthrough! - Adding CAW items to ingame models

UndertakerWLF

Try ed31.

Yes you need to extract the skeleton from you wrestler model and inject it into your pants yobj. You also need to shape the legs of the pants to align to the skeleton. ie. "A" shape instead of "I" shape.

Why don't you use the pants on my Hogan mod? Everything is done already. 

Where can I get that hogan pach with the pants? I checked both your 2k14 and 2k15 threads but it's not there.

The hogan from this thread is the one that always crashes on me and it doesn't have the pants.

Edited by GreenArcher

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump an old topic, but this reply is on topic.

I haven't seen it posted anywhere that someone has been able to "successfully" load extra yobj's without replacing the 2710.pac yobj? So I've been looking into that possibility tonight. Being able to have two "2710" type yobjs on one model would allow for extra objects like shirts, jackets, and also what I have in mind for Tatanka.

Borrowing an idea from a post i read on here long ago, the Flair (current) entrance PACH has two extra yobjs i.e. 4E20.pac which is the white fluffy part of the robe. You can actually inject 2710.yobj's into that slot, but it makes the yobj show up transparent and blurry. Through testing that seems to be tied to the file name inside the PACH "4E20". I found if you name it 2710, so there are two of them, then no hair loads. If you name the 4E20 slot 2712 then it "seems" to me that it loads both yobjs and the key is that the transparency is gone.

I need to do some additional testing tomorrow to see if I'm correct on this or not. To me at this point it seems like I would just need to unwrap uvw on the secondary 2712.yobj, and then ensure that the alpha layer is correct. I could be wrong and this isn't actually doing what I think it is. But then again maybe it is.

Pics

kdaexf.png
t9xqn8.png
2cgj1x2.png
zjt11s.png

The best pach to use is the DDP pach in my topic.

Tekken made it and it has the DDP jacket and the hair injected.

You can use it and injected your hair and a object at the same place he did.

There is also the Grand master sexy one that work great , i just injected the Konnan Hat in the eyelashes slot and it load in game no problem.

For the hair it has to do with bones but i never had much success with it.

From what i have experienced Warrior and Pillman are the worst when it comes to the hair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Last week I was browsing the WWE13 CAS save and found that it contained JBOY files, so as a test I extracted a model from the save and reversed the header to read YOBJ and injected it into the Rocks model and got the below image, not pretty but it was a start.

140829-0050-51_zps764acf9c.jpg

I knew from this point that I was on to something, if the CAW model loads then the CAW items should work as well.

Tekken kindly tested the CAW items and as you can see from his thread it worked :)

Although this is a breakthrough there is still alot of work to be done since the textures need to be fixed, Tekken is already working on the shine issue that the models have.

Some notes

• CAW models can be added but any items athat are not directly molded onto the model like Hair etc are treated as seperate models, this would go for hats also

• Textures need to be worked out, you can repoint them to the superstars texture at the end of the yobj file but you may need to remap the textures in 3DS Max

Now it's your turn to have some fun, not only that but the more info we discover about this the better it will be for all of us.

So to extract all the CAW items in the Edit pac use QuickBMS, the QuickBMS also contains an edited BMS script called TGA.bms which I thank Tekken for, this will automatically name all the texture files to  .TGA for you.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tp5rh1j5836p952/QuickBMS.rar

If you are going to extract all the files you will need to create a folder for each ED folder otherwise Quickbms will ask you to overwrite the files.

Remember you can also create new .Pach files in Xpacker

Thanks again Tekken for the BMS script and your help with the testing :)

On that note I will leave you with Angry Bunny

140902-0602-32_zps068b4eda.jpg

Caw Directory List

This is as accurate as I can get at the moment

ED02_Body Parts
ED04_Heads
ED05_Eyes
ED06_Textures
ED07_Textures
ED08_Textures
ED09_Mouth
ED10_Hair