wwe 2k15 divas

wweandtna

I'm hoping more will be announced, especially Emma, Layla, and Paige. I'm hoping Stephanie is in, but I don't think she will be. Who knows? It's possible!

I'm glad Natalya, AJ, and Summer are in.

I know it won't happen, but if Bayley or Charlotte or Sasha or  made it, I'd die.

I'm hoping more will be announced, especially Emma, Layla, and Paige. I'm hoping Stephanie is in, but I don't think she will be. Who knows? It's possible!

I know it won't happen, but if Bayley or Charlotte or Sasha or  made it, I'd die.

I second this! Though it might happen now that Sami Zayn is basically definitely in the game. Plus we got that Career mode where the CAW starts in NXT. (Or maybe you choose somebody from NXT!) IDK, I'd explode if the NXT roster made it in.

i think the NXT divas might be in the PS4 version for MyCareer.

Edited by Jayy_WWE

I don't think NXT divas will make it, the superstars have a great chance but not a lot of people know the NXT divas leaving some confusion. Best to just Mocap all of their moves and entrances then leave it to us for creating.

I don't think NXT divas will make it, the superstars have a great chance but not a lot of people know the NXT divas leaving some confusion. Best to just Mocap all of their moves and entrances then leave it to us for creating.

I completely disagree with this statement. Considering Bayley is more over then anybody on NXT. And if they do what I think they are going to do (Pick an NXT superstar or CAW) they are going to have to include divas or that demographic is going to be pissed. If NXT men make it the divas definitely will.

confusion? huh?

confusion? huh?

I think he means that not as many people watch NXT as you'd might think, therefore not everyone would know who they are.

confusion? huh?

I think he means that not as many people watch NXT as you'd might think, therefore not everyone would know who they are.

So? It's not like people are going to go into total confusion and bring back the game.

holy shit i was thinking from ya avatar and signatures and comments that you was like a middle school girl until i seen under ya avatar that your a dude lol im sure ur a big Rose Bud to huh lol but all jokes aside not hating on ya or anything do whatever makes ya happy shit just threw me off when i seen u was a guy, surely hope ur a teen because if ur a grown man then thats kinda creepy esp the last line lol

I know it won't happen, but if Bayley or Charlotte or Sasha or made it, I'd die.

holy shit i was thinking from ya avatar and signatures and comments that you was like a middle school girl until i seen under ya avatar that your a dude lol im sure ur a big Rose Bud to huh lol but all jokes aside not hating on ya or anything do whatever makes ya happy shit just threw me off when i seen u was a guy, surely hope ur a teen because if ur a grown man then thats kinda creepy esp the last line lol

I <3 Bayley. #HugAttack

Idc if NXT Divas make it in. Just more jobbers (except for Bayley) for my universe. Maybe some will be in the DLC pack. I wouldn't buy them if it was optional, after all, I don't really care about NXT.

Edited by Jayy_WWE

Sorry not sorry, but Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Alexa Bliss are more talented than half of the main roster guys.

They will be in if Zayn and other NXT guys are in. It would bring more attention to NXT and probably bring in more viewers.

Sorry not sorry, but Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Alexa Bliss are more talented than half of the main roster guys.

They will be in if Zayn and other NXT guys are in. It would bring more attention to NXT and probably bring in more viewers.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Its the truth. And if people actually paid attention to them instead of being sexist grunts the they'd realise that they are extremely talented and work very hard.

Divas are horrible anyway so I don't care.

7892b482c981d986ee3e4584802be51f052d8bfe

Not gay, I am not talking about their looks, I never played using a diva.

That's because they can't fight males and because their movesets are so bad that a 10 year old could do better. Everyone essentially has the same moves.

Also, I agree with Sassy, though Charlotte isn't great at ring psychology. For example, working the leg all match and not even trying the figure 4? What?

Edited by AgeofSandow

Its the truth. And if people actually paid attention to them instead of being sexist grunts the they'd realise that they are extremely talented and work very hard.
They're better than maybe a quarter, definitely not half though.