PS3/XBOX 360 version must be less expensive than the PS4/XBOX ONE vers

Cm Best the second

Over here in the UK it costs like £39.99 so it's not a problem . Next gen games cost 49.99 here so I'll be fine either way.

£39.99  is almost $67 dollars ,  and then $83 dollars for next gen xD fucking hell

Over here in the UK it costs like £39.99 so it's not a problem. Next gen games cost 49.99 here so I'll be fine either way.

well thats $50 and $64 in US currency, but i get all my games for $30 so i aint worried bout it lol i'm getting a copy for both 360 and X1 for same price as 1 lol 

Over here in the UK it costs like £39.99 so it's not a problem. Next gen games cost 49.99 here so I'll be fine either way.

You should keep your eye on Amazon the pre-order prices always change i ordered on PS4 for £43. 

You should keep your eye on Amazon the pre-order prices always change i ordered on PS4 for £43.

I can't preorder online but I still can't make up my mind between ps4 vs Xbox 360. If I had info on both versions maybe I could make a decision

I can't preorder online but I still can't make up my mind between ps4 vs Xbox 360. If I had info on both versions maybe I could make a decision

ya funny how 2k hasn't bother to give us last gen owners any info on why we should buy it for ps3/360. Hence why I think a price decrease would be fair.

Although it would be fair it's rather unlikely. If you compare any PS3 release to PS4 (or 360 to ONE) of the same game, there always on par in terms of price. Just the way things work. Currently BestBuy Canada has WWE 2K15 for PS3, PS4, 360 & Xbox ONE for $69.99 each.

Although it would be fair it's rather unlikely. If you compare any PS3 release to PS4 (or 360 to ONE) of the same game, there always on par in terms of price. Just the way things work. Currently BestBuy Canada has WWE 2K15 for PS3, PS4, 360 & Xbox ONE for $69.99 each.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 was 49$ for 360/ps3

I pre-ordered for ps3 a few days ago because I can't afford to upgrade this year, and I payed almost $60. It's bullshit really. I went through Amazon so if the price does drop, AND IT BETTER, I'll get a bit of that back. Still pretty ridiculous though.

PS3/XBOX 360 games are 50 usd and Next generation one are 60 usd.

As far as I know I though amazing Spider-Man 2 was the only game that got a 10$ price cut on last gen

Over here in the UK it costs like £39.99 so it's not a problem . Next gen games cost 49.99 here so I'll be fine either way.

£39.99 is almost $67 dollars , and then $83 dollars for next gen xD fucking hell
If only everyone had it as easy as I do around here.

£39.99 is almost $67 dollars , and then $83 dollars for next gen xD fucking hell

Yeah being a teenager boy do I miss those days. Well not really. I sort of do only bc my hs life was great but only having a single parent (dad died when I was 12) kinda made me have to be the man of the house. I started working at 13

But yeah it was the best time to save up for games and comics because you didn't have bills lol

Yeah being a teenager boy do I miss those days. Well not really. I sort of do only bc my hs life was great but only having a single parent (dad died when I was 12) kinda made me have to be the man of the house. I started working at 13

But yeah it was the best time to save up for games and comics because you didn't have bills lol

Woe is you. I bet your jealous of my pampered life, getting everything given to me, even until now. Never paid a bill in my life!

Edited by Fozy

Woe is you. I bet your jealous of my pampered life, getting everything given to me, even until now. Never paid a bill in my life!

Stop responding to me.. You're a spoiled brat plain and simple you don't even know the meaning of the words hard work... You have nothing that I am jealous about. Get a clue. Stop responding to me. You do it again I'm reporting you. This is your final warning

I should've stated "most" but I admit there are rare occurrences in price between old/next-gen. I doubt most people would consider a $10 price difference between the PS3 and PS4 versions is enough to justify all the next-gen exclusive content it's supposedly receiving but at best that would be the most you'd see.

Edited by TheLost&Fallen

lol actually got yall all beat lol $30 which is about 22 euro but of course mine aint legal technically  lol but don't matter to me whatever cheapest lol and only thing sucks is i may not be able to get it same day might be a day or 2 later 

Edited by mrelectriccity

I should've stated "most" but I admit there are rare occurrences in price between old/next-gen. I doubt most people would consider a $10 price difference between the PS3 and PS4 versions is enough to justify all the next-gen exclusive content it's supposedly receiving but at best that would be the most you'd see.

What's funny is that's the only game I've noticed. But I'm sure that eventually all last gen games will end up as a 49$ price

You think that's bad...?

£1=R14 in SA okay. $1=R11 in SA okay.

I'm paying R700 for PS3/Xbox 360.

The price for a WWE 2K15 on PS4/Xbox One is R900. You stil think that's bad?

You think that's bad...?

£1=R14 in SA okay. $1=R11 in SA okay.

I'm paying R700 for PS3/Xbox 360.

The price for a WWE 2K15 on PS4/Xbox One is R900. You stil think that's bad?

Damn currency change really quick in SA  :o