Entrance Files

Steve ®

WTF I just told him this yesterday.

Grrrrr where did this influx of new retards come from?

This is why i will never try to mod even tho i want too. Ppl drive the modders crazy with this type of crap, making them less impatient with a noob to modding and i see why now. Have you figured it out yet roman? How hard is it i wanna add booker t wwe12 entrance

This is why i will never try to mod even tho i want too. Ppl drive the modders crazy with this type of crap, making them less impatient with a noob to modding and i see why now. Have you figured it out yet roman? How hard is it i wanna add booker t wwe12 entrance

I've said it in a previous post, but it's all about being self sufficient here. there's is literally tons and tons of information readily available. you'd know where everything is and how to obtain it from the game files pretty quickly if only you'd spend a little time reading up. that's why the good people here spend hours writing tutorials lol

don't be put off by anything, King! if you want to mod, then mod. do your research, and then get stuck in :)

I've said it in a previous post, but it's all about being self sufficient here. there's is literally tons and tons of information readily available. you'd know where everything is and how to obtain it from the game files pretty quickly if only you'd spend a little time reading up. that's why the good people here spend hours writing tutorials lol

don't be put off by anything, King! if you want to mod, then mod. do your research, and then get stuck in :)

Pretty much. I have no problem whatsoever helping people, but, at the same time, there's no helping the helpless. Put in the time and effort and at least try on your own first, and chances are people will help you out and give you that effort back in return. The same applies for the opposite scenario.

Having said that, seeing as this thread is going nowhere quickly (despite the fact that it never should have been made to begin with), I'm just going to go ahead and lock it.