WWE2K15 CREATIONS HOME PAGE

CAMPBELLCOLIN

WWE2K15 CREATIONS HOME PAGE TOPICS. ARE CREATE A PAY-PER VIEW CREATING A GENERAL MANAGER'S OFFICE CREATE A SOPTLIGHT AND NO-MORE CREAT A CHAMPIONSHIP BELT THIS YEAR.THATS OUT OF THE QUESTION. IN THE WWE2K15 SHOWCASEMODES LIKE GENERAL MANANGER MODE AND WWE 2011 UNIVERSE MODE.CHARACTERSTORYLINES MODE. NXT CAREER MODE AS WELL, I LIKE TO HEAR YOUR WISHLIST FOR WWE2K15 NEW CREARTIONS IDEAS. THANKS

WWE2K15 CREATIONS HOME PAGE TOPICS. ARE CREATE A PAY-PER VIEW CREATING A GENERAL MANAGER'S OFFICE CREATE A SOPTLIGHT AND NO-MORE CREAT A CHAMPIONSHIP BELT THIS YEAR.THATS OUT OF THE QUESTION. IN THE WWE2K15 SHOWCASEMODES LIKE GENERAL MANANGER MODE AND WWE 2011 UNIVERSE MODE.CHARACTERSTORYLINES MODE. NXT CAREER MODE AS WELL, I LIKE TO HEAR YOUR WISHLIST FOR WWE2K15 NEW CREARTIONS IDEAS. THANKS

wat-meme.jpg

• Like 1

2zqwr48.jpg

I'm scared.

But yeah, minus the caps and spelling errors and I'd like those things too.

I hate to be the partycrasher guys, but please stay on topic.

I think we all understand what he's trying to say.

I actually have no idea what he's trying to say.
Same here, I'm still trying to grasp the concept of this thread's existence.

I hate to be the partycrasher guys, but please stay on topic.

I think we all understand what he's trying to say.

I actually have no idea what he's trying to say.

Me neither

I think what he's trying to say is he wants those features to be in the Creations Menu and he's asking for wich ones we would like to be in it.

In my case it would be: CAW Mode, Create a Championship, Create an Arena (more complete than what we have) Create a fnisher(running, top rope, normal, corner, and create a dive to the outside) and create a mask.

Edited by GetReadyToFlyAJ

I think what he's trying to say is he wants those features to be in the Creations Menu and he's asking for wich ones we would like to be in it.

In my case it would be: CAW Mode, Create a Championship, Create an Arena (more complete than what we have) Create a fnisher(running, top rope, normal, corner, and create a dive to the outside) and create a mask.

Yea agree