Does anyone know the location?

IamCrazyPT

If you mean where the logos are located to be added to the apron, its in the logos area if I'm correct. Haven't played for a while, so not sure if the category is correct.

If you mean where the logos are located to be added to the apron, its in the logos area if I'm correct. Haven't played for a while, so not sure if the category is correct.

No, i mean the location on the files of the game.

Ah, then I'm no help then. I believe you are talking about modding the game, which I've never done nor want to do. Lol.

Ah, then I'm no help then. I believe you are talking about modding the game, which I've never done nor want to do. Lol.

Then what are you doing in the modding section douchebag GTFO!

Num nuts

• Like 1

I didn't take notice of it being the modding section. I had some thought of it being so but wasn't sure. No need for your attitude towards me though.

I didn't take notice of it being the modding section. I had some thought of it being so but wasn't sure. No need for your attitude towards me though.

Your disdain for modding was clear in your statement hence my attitude. My GTFO still stands.

Edited by Red Rooster

Your disdain for modding was clear in your statement hence my attitude. My GTFO still stands.

^ this

how does what he said have any hint of ANYTHING to do with disdain for modding. he didn't pay attention to the section it was in. ok. he answered the question how he saw fit. ok. he said he doesn't want to mod. ok. what the fuck is your problem?

That statement is a blatant dig at modders, anyway Im done arguing, if I was wrong then I apologise..

After 11 replies i still don't know  the location :p

If I knew Id tell you, I havent had a look at creation suite stuff, I dont think they are dds files.

Im guessing they are somewhere in the "car" folder

Edited by Red Rooster

how does what he said have any hint of ANYTHING to do with disdain for modding. he didn't pay attention to the section it was in. ok. he answered the question how he saw fit. ok. he said he doesn't want to mod. ok. what the fuck is your problem?

Thanks Nate.

In no way was my comment a dig at modders. Just because I don't do the modding myself, doesn't mean I don't like what others can do. There's heaps of cool modded creations I've seen and wanted myself, i just don't like doing the whole modding thing. Closest to it, is downloading textures off of CC and using it for CAWs.

If someone believes that I've got Distain for modding, they are incorrect. I've just proven that point. I seen the topics on the side bar, clicked on them and didn't take notice of the section and as Nate said, I tried to best answer the question how I saw fit.

That is all.

The caw parts are in the ed*.pac files, I would take a look in this folder.

I'm taking a look at that right now. That plugin of the quick bms to convert bpe to tga isn't working  well. When the program is converting the files i got an error saying tha the program as stoped working